• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

199 more input farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    That can't be good for the world businessman of the year....
    If he only relies on a margin for processing and handling.... he should be fine. But if he is long pricey product on speculation....he might get a haircut or should I say brush cut. I don't feel sorry for him if he's speculating.

Comment

Neighbors don't believe he's only made 4 million on 9 billion in sales....

They think he's hiding the cash.....

But he's still on the government tit. ...

Comment

That could not be ..... lol
        Parsley was the first one to bring this up months ago, not much was said

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          That can't be good for the world businessman of the year....
          He has huge splitting operations in Turkey so they can take advantage of this cheap product as well.

Acres needed to drop last year and didn't in Sask. I have been saying this for months. Any price for any of the different lentils today is higher then it will be 6 months from now. Canada has about two million MT of reds to export and very little program past end of October. No one is hardly talking about India phyto issues because not much demand anyway and Australia has another crop of reds coming in Dec. and haven't sold out of the last year. They can comply with the phyto needs easily.

I was at Anuga in Germany last week and had many many people from Russia and Ukraine that wanted us to help them with their exports.

It's not just about red lentils and peas. Russia is offering green lentils into our top markets like Dubai/Iran and Colombia.

Canaryseed is another one that is coming from Ukraine. They will grow anything that their govt doesn't tax them to export.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...