• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

199 more input farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Are these farmers that f$&king stupid or are they that broke. Just listened to the commercial again something isn’t right
    Maybe they have real challenges, you know, like your devastated crop this year from drought and fungicide.

Or how many trips to make to Mexico, booking all those trips are exhausting.

Comment

Iceman, SE Sask is where they are land owners.

Comment

529 net for all canola ? Nice marketing hitting the prairie cash high for entire crop year. My grandpa used to say Pinocchio was a happy lad.

Comment

PrairieDude.... I think I did quite well last year marketing canola

All of it except 600 bu @ under $10/bu that I couldn't squeeze into full bins last fall. And contract overage of 31.611 tonnes @ $502.20

Contract date signed May 10/17.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
            Iceman, SE Sask is where they are land owners.
            Well isn't that the end game after all?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              PrairieDude.... I think I did quite well last year marketing canola

All of it except 600 bu @ under $10/bu that I couldn't squeeze into full bins last fall. And contract overage of 31.611 tonnes @ $502.20

Contract date signed May 10/17.
              nice ! we done well but not that good . but .... you shouldn't tell people , the buyers don't want stories like this getting out, lol

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                Well isn't that the end game after all?
                Well how come you're under water?

Comment

Caseih...I just don't like comments insinuating I'm lying.

Comment

Well how come you're under water?
                    Cuz Shark's schemes pull you under!

How much do the "Cream Skimmers" pay themselves?

And the "Investor" gets a "token" dividend....but the bonus is the lower the stock price goes...the bigger it makes the dividend rate look!

Unless you're in the "Inner Sanctum" or closely associated with someone who is, I'd invest.......

Comment

LOL, quite the racket...

Comment

LOL, quite the racket...
                        It wouldn't be "public" enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          There are many Factors manipulating and depressing market price out there. At Anuga food show foreign buyers have all been fed the line that the world is awash with lentils, therefore very few sales this year because the offers that are way down there.
                          Actually it's not just talk. Red lentils from Kzackstan are moving into Turkey reflecting 16 cents/lb to Canadian grower. And they call them on Monday and it arrives on Thursday. We are in for a huge correction.

Comment

Well so is the market , there will be a huge correction in acres.
                            Not that the world cares though .
                            So the world is awash in wheat , peas , lentils, Time to cash er in ??
                            Add in all of the Liberal tax changes , carbon tax wealth transfer scheme.
                            Not a vey bright future at all .

Comment

I agree furrow the boom is over now the politicians are going to take the last few cents we have left and its game over.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4441 View Post
                                Actually it's not just talk. Red lentils from Kzackstan are moving into Turkey reflecting 16 cents/lb to Canadian grower. And they call them on Monday and it arrives on Thursday. We are in for a huge correction.
                                That can't be good for the world businessman of the year....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...