• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North America is a Looney Bin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North America is a Looney Bin

On one side of the border the wives are fighting about who is the first lady and north of the 49th. the prime minister's hair is being challenged by a turban. What is going on? Who is looking after the store?

Gormley just covered a more disturbing event that is unfolding today.
    The majority of very Liberal Hollywood is staying silent about the massive serial pedophile and harassment kingpin Harvey Weinstein.
    Most of Hollywood has been aware of this predator running show business since the 90's.
    This creep was a massive donor for guess who....Hillary and Obama.

Talk shows, Saturday Night Live, etc haven't hit him yet but don't waste a minute to attack Trump.
    Last edited by Oliver88; Oct 10, 2017, 13:34.

Comment

Ya there's one of those in the whitehouse as we speak.

Comment

Yup Oliver , like I said before , "Do as we tell you , not as we do "
        That says it all what you just posted ...

Comment

No grass Clinton didn't win in the USA so Monica 2.0 is ok.

Oh Gay Obama. Thats ok in todays world so nothing to talk about their.

Oh the married guy with the gorgeous wife now in the white house. Yea he is a predator.

Liberals are first to point fingers and forget they have three pointing back at them

Ah to be a liberal.

Comment

Same EVIL mess in Canada, Turdo/Nomore and shit for brains NDP. Lying bastards all of them. They know best, we the people are morons in their eyes. Must be herded and dictated to. Nothing worse for a Libtard than people who think....

Comment

Since I have quit the practice of calling mLas and MPS ....it's useful if you do to tell them "....I don't work for you...you work for me....." important for them to hear it.....it pisses them off because they are arrogant and stupid.....

Doesn't matter which party.....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Since I have quit the practice of calling mLas and MPS ....it's useful if you do to tell them "....I don't work for you...you work for me....." important for them to hear it.....it pisses them off because they are arrogant and stupid.....

Doesn't matter which party.....
                In some cases I think you're being far too generous.

Comment

Bucket they'd have to actually be doing something in order for you to say they work for you!

More like my taxes are paying for you to sit with your mouth shut and your finger up your ass until you get told to raise your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                    Bucket they'd have to actually be doing something in order for you to say they work for you!

More like my taxes are paying for you to sit with your mouth shut and your finger up your ass until you get told to raise your hand.
                    Wow that is a disgustingly accurate description of the situation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...