• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion-103

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burnt View Post
    And to what religion do ISIS and Al Quaeda belong, chucky?

I'll bet that even you can guess this one correctly, LOL!

Why do you suppose that there is increasing fear of Islam, chucky?

I'll bet even you can guess this one correctly too, if you're honest.

But we know you're not honest because there is no evidence that there is more hate or violence of Muslims than there has ever been, as you claim. We DO know that there is more fear of Muslims. And why.
    As I said there are people like Burnt who will say that all Muslims are violent extremists. Or were you trying to say something else? And since It is likely Bissonete was raised a Christian does that make all Christians violent extremists? Or because of the IRA all Catholics are violent extremists?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      As I said there are people like Burnt who will say that all Muslims are violent extremists. Or were you trying to say something else? And since It is likely Bissonete was raised a Christian does that make all Christians violent extremists? Or because of the IRA all Catholics are violent extremists?
      Answer the question, you ignoramus.

I know you won't answer the question because you are a lying, liberal hypocrite that needs to ignore the truth in order to keep spouting your regressive rhetoric.

And just like your incorrect guess that I'm a dairy farmer, you are guessing incorrectly again, this time that I say that all Muslims are violent - they are not.

However those who are violent - and there are whole countries of them - those are the ones who follow the teachings of the false "prophet" Mohammad the most closely.

chucky, I don't know if you claim to be Christian or ever read a Bible, but since you brought "Christian" into the discussion, you now owe it to us to show where Christ taught his followers to employ violence, deceit or subterfuge to further the kingdom of God.

What you and other misguided liberals cannot bring yourself to admit is that M-103 gives Islam undeserved protection from very-deserved criticism.
      Last edited by burnt; Oct 9, 2017, 14:00.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        Answer the question, you ignoramus.

I know you won't answer the question because you are a lying, liberal hypocrite that needs to ignore the truth in order to keep spouting your regressive rhetoric.

And just like your incorrect guess that I'm a dairy farmer, you are guessing incorrectly again, this time that I say that all Muslims are violent - they are not.

However those who are violent - and there are whole countries of them - those are the ones who follow the teachings of the false "prophet" Mohammad the most closely.

chucky, I don't know if you claim to be Christian or ever read a Bible, but since you brought "Christian" into the discussion, you now owe it to us to show where Christ taught his followers to employ violence, deceit or subterfuge to further the kingdom of God.

What you and other misguided liberals cannot bring yourself to admit is that M-103 gives Islam undeserved protection from very-deserved criticism.
        Exactly. We in our society which is prominently judeo-Christian in belief structure openly question, criticize, and bash religion without fear of reprisal. We can openly say we don't believe and laugh at "bible thumpers". Gay people can be gay in public. No one loses hands, gets pressed with stones, or thrown from buildings etc. Now the very liberals who espouse these rights are doing an about face to protect a group which should be taken to task about a barbaric set of cultural norms not congruent with a liberal democracy.

Comment

Chuck must be a lawyer. Cause now we'll have a specific new law for every group that wants one.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            Exactly. We in our society which is prominently judeo-Christian in belief structure openly question, criticize, and bash religion without fear of reprisal. We can openly say we don't believe and laugh at "bible thumpers". Gay people can be gay in public. No one loses hands, gets pressed with stones, or thrown from buildings etc. Now the very liberals who espouse these rights are doing an about face to protect a group which should be taken to task about a barbaric set of cultural norms not congruent with a liberal democracy.
            Well Said, but do we have tosuck it up?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Well Said, but do we have tosuck it up?
              You mean the criticism of being Christian? Or not hurting religious zealots feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                You mean the criticism of being Christian? Or not hurting religious zealots feelings?
                Christians have to suck it up - I watched a clip of Bill Maher making fun of a pastor and mocking the Christian faith in the most vulgar ways and language.

I thought - sure, go ahead you gutless, humorless jerk, make fun of the faith that will not retaliate for your ignorance.

But just show us how brave you are and say the same things about Islam and the imposter, Mohammad - see how long it takes someone to slit your throat or shoot up your studio. Like Charlie Hebdo.

If M-103 goes from a motion to a Bill, then it won't even be legal to say about Islam what Maher says about Christianity.

There's the problem, compliments of the sock puppet responding to the Muslim string pullers.

But chucky and grassant and a few others see no problem with this.

Comment

Burnt

"I watched a clip of Bill Maher making fun of a pastor and mocking the Christian faith in the most vulgar ways and language.

I thought - sure, go ahead you gutless, humorless jerk, make fun of the faith that will not retaliate for your ignorance.

But just show us how brave you are and say the same things about Islam and the imposter, Mohammad - see how long it takes someone to slit your throat or shoot up your studio. Like Charlie Hebdo."

Bill Maher is an atheist, he attacks all religions. Bill has been critical regarding Muslims on many occasions on his show. He has mentioned countless times on his show why are not more American Muslims speaking out against those Muslims committing terrorist acts in the name of Islam. Bill has also mention why is it that the majority of terrorists acts are carried out by Muslims in the name of Islam and that other religions are not committing such acts of terrorism.

Bill Maher in fact has had Muslim guest speaker addressing the very subject of Muslims terrorists and how some Muslim men mistreat their wives.

So Burnt, unlike you who talks tough here on Agriville hiding behind an alias, Bill Maher has the balls and has not shied away for addressing the Muslim terrorism issues on HBO. Which network are you on??

Comment

right on bill maher.

blasphemy , is kinda a dumb word ,
                    i sure hope it never appears in a law.
                    if it does , i guess we are still in the dark ages

every other religions beliefs , and non religious beliefs ,are just that to another religion.
                    so they are all guilty of blasphemy by their mere existence.

so if it was in a law , it would apply to everyone but atheists.
                    you can say anything you want about them. legally.

i can see not promoting hate , but free speech and debate , we need that.

parsley i know you are upset about sharia law

but how much different is it really ( if they live within the laws of the land)
                    than catholic or christian schools .
                    either the govt. accommodates religions or they don,t hutterites etc.

my personal opinion is the govt. has no business supporting any religion or non religion.
                    just wondering your views, do Christians get a pass and the others not. ?

would you put up with Islamic schools to save christian schools ?
                    Last edited by sawfly1; Oct 9, 2017, 23:55.

Comment

Bill has no trouble outing Islam.

Comment

Interesting link, tweety. I lol'd at Maher's reply when asked if he'd come to this table and have a debate with a moderate muslim - "Find one. Yes. FIND one"

Maher then, by the definitions of forage, chucky, grassant and a couple of others on here and throughout government, is a Islamophobe, racist, bigot, etc...if M-103 would become a Bill, then Maher could face punishment for saying such stuff.

When Maher spoke with the imam, did he refer to the content of the Koran as "shit"?

Furthermore, foragefarmer, you demonstrate the same mindless penchant for jumping to conclusions as is displayed by chucky - you accuse me of talking tough..."hiding behind an alias", implying that I don't speak up in places where I am known.

That's just funny, since there are quite a few politicians at all levels who likely wish that were true, reaching from our local government to the sock puppet's office as well. They are informed of where I and others stand, whether in support or criticism of the issue at hand. (I'm still trying to figure out why Bill Morneau didn't return my call...)

That's my network.

What is yours, foragefarmer? (BTW, is that your given name or your surname? I'm having difficulty determining its origin too. Hunnic origin, perhaps?)

I think there could be an interesting discussion here on the question of islamic schools, having watched the above clip.
                        Last edited by burnt; Oct 10, 2017, 06:34.

Comment

Burnt

" thought - sure, go ahead you gutless, humorless jerk, make fun of the faith that will not retaliate for your ignorance."

Your the tough guy calling out Bill Maher hiding behind the name BURNT not me. So don't compare me to you on that issue it's a very weak comeback.

Bill's criticizing Muslims and Islam on HBO, and your making a few calls or sending email to a couple of politicians, big deal who hasn't contact a politician. Your not doing anything that any Agriviller is doing or has done on many occasions.

Burnt your out of your league, Bill's putting his face out there and your hiding in your house debating a gutless politician on the phone!!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Burnt

" thought - sure, go ahead you gutless, humorless jerk, make fun of the faith that will not retaliate for your ignorance."

Your the tough guy calling out Bill Maher hiding behind the name BURNT not me. So don't compare me to you on that issue it's a very weak comeback.

Bill's criticizing Muslims and Islam on HBO, and your making a few calls or sending email to a couple of politicians, big deal who hasn't contact a politician. Your not doing anything that any Agriviller is doing or has done on many occasions.

Burnt your out of your league, Bill's putting his face out there and your hiding in your house debating a gutless politician on the phone!!
                            I give credit to Maher for what he said about islam.

But otherwise, touched a nerve, did I foragefarmer, LOL! You may bask in your willful ignorance, you typical hypocritical liberal. Too blind to see yourself.

"I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."
                            Dame Edith Sitwell

Comment

Burnt

"I give credit to Maher for what he said about islam."

See that wasn't so hard to admit you were wrong and to agree with what a Democrat supporter said.

Who ever said you can't fix stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                                Burnt

"I give credit to Maher for what he said about islam."

See that wasn't so hard to admit you were wrong and to agree with what a Democrat supporter said.

Who ever said you can't fix stupid!
                                Any "stupid" is fixable unless it's the chosen position of the stupid one, right foragefarmer, LOL!

Just got in from forking manure out of a few corners so let's continue...

foragefarmer, while I give Maher credit, I have yet to see him, or hear anyone present a clip of him, telling a Muslim to his face that the content of the koran are "shit" like he did the Christian he had on his show.

Why is that - since he has had the opportunity in his face-to-face encounters with a muslim?

I think we can agree that, although arrogant, Maher isn't completely stupid.
                                Last edited by burnt; Oct 10, 2017, 10:23.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...