• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about them Riders?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about them Riders?

Ah te libre! Did you watch that game yesterday? Brandon Bridge was the doctor. It's going to prove to be a great season for the ol green and white. Where's the Grey Cup - see you there. Always around November 24, I'll be just back from Hawaii and Vegas😂 after this frustrating year in the desert, we all deserve a break. The rest of you with the bumper crops, not so much😹

Missed it all except the last ten minutes. Someone told me it was at 8...went to set the PVR and much to my disappointment most of it was over.

SDG... even those who grew a crop would likely need a break from it... I find just because the physical work of seeding, tending and harvesting a crop is done, the management, marketing and all the other nuts and bolts of farming never stops. When you own your own business or work for yourself.... it's hard to just turn it off, there's always something....

Happy Thanksgiving Sumdumguy to you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Missed it all except the last ten minutes. Someone told me it was at 8...went to set the PVR and much to my disappointment most of it was over.

SDG... even those who grew a crop would likely need a break from it... I find just because the physical work of seeding, tending and harvesting a crop is done, the management, marketing and all the other nuts and bolts of farming never stops. When you own your own business or work for yourself.... it's hard to just turn it off, there's always something....

Happy Thanksgiving Sumdumguy to you and your family.

Back at you Farmaholic et all our Agrivillers. Parsley, did you pluck the old turkey?

It's a beautiful time for a get-together. There's no end to the things we can be thankful for. A lot of things go the right way even though we like to complain a bit. It's all good fun cause life is a bowl of cherries, not all sour. (Glad I am not a turkey today😂)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...