• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Prices.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop Prices.

Thought I'd better be all inclusive on this thread topic because the commodity I want to discuss would have limited participation.

Green pea prices in North Dakota, $10.06(CAD)!!!! ....according to Weber's newsletter. What have you been offered lately?

Discuss any commodity you want.....

Seen an offer come through, soliciting #2 Greens at $8.75

Didn't look or think about that offer, any longer than it took me to read it !

Might have spent more time thinking about an offer at $9.50, would depend on delivery month.

Comment

I remember in the past that there had been quite a difference between US and Canada on pulse prices at times. From my understanding it was the case of a PL480 program. This is a US food aid program that only US grown crops can go into. It may be this.

Comment

I am going to trust Dave on this one. He made sense in that one post on green peas . Wait till Feb / March .
        Well as long as India does not implode in the mean time .

Comment

I see that the local Viterra has an $8 special on #1 durum for Oct-Nov. It's good to see some slight signs of life there

Comment

Most times, US pea prices are per CWT, not bushel. So it's actually 1 2/3 bushels.

Comment

Originally posted by seedsman View Post
              Most times, US pea prices are per CWT, not bushel. So it's actually 1 2/3 bushels.
              Canola is sold in cwt there too

Comment

Local soybean prices?

Comment

Well that's it...I'm going organic.

Out of Farming for Tomorrow magazine:
                  Organic:
                  Oats, $6/bu
                  HRSW, $18-$20/bu
                  Flax, "consistently expanding market" $35-$40/bu

Comment

• Reply to this Thread