• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sort of wish he would stick it out....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sort of wish he would stick it out....

After reading Brad Wall's comments he might be the best guy to take on Justine. .....

He should quickly dump his baggage and say he's in to fight for western Canada. ....

Sure I think he's got issues but if he maintains focus ....he would gain support throughout western Canada and beyond. ....

After 10 years running the prov. he is still the most popular premier in the country. I just rubs people the right way and is a likeable guy. I think he would make a great leader for the coming Western Republic.

I have friends in Alberta that think he would make a great leader also.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      after reading brad wall's comments he might be the best guy to take on justine. .....

He should quickly dump his baggage and say he's in to fight for western canada. ....

Sure i think he's got issues but if he maintains focus ....he would gain support throughout western canada and beyond. ....

pardon me?

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
        After 10 years running the prov. he is still the most popular premier in the country. I just rubs people the right way and is a likeable guy. I think he would make a great leader for the coming Western Republic.

I have friends in Alberta that think he would make a great leader also.
        Dare to dream, dare to dream.

Comment

[QUOTE=bucket;357889]After reading Brad Wall's comments he might be the best guy to take on Justine. .....

He should quickly dump his baggage and say he's in to fight for western Canada. ....

Sure I think he's got issues but if he maintains focus ....he would gain support throughout western Canada and beyond. ....[/QUOTE
          Oversaw and tolerated if not condoned corruption from Bill Boyd over GTH land deals! We need a real conservative like Danny Williams who was willing to get a better deal for all citizens from the oil industry and resource sector. Wall is a Gutless lapdog of the oil industry!

Comment

And who do you want to see running the Western Republic, Chuck?

Comment

You must be joking!
              We need someone that bailed out as soon as the shit started to stick. He's the 100 dollar oil man that's it nothing more nothing less. Showed us all how to blow money.

Comment

He sure dod show us how to blow money up the Carbon Capture, GTH, stadium, overpasses, pet value - added projects and many other arses, oy my head hurts - help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                  And who do you want to see running the Western Republic, Chuck?
                  Probably a fluffy unicorn. Nice hair and color too. **** these liberals are stupid

Comment

Honestly and I don't know how we do it but I ve spoke to many people about this and it's common theme so frustrating how do we get intelligent and HONEST person to run these parties? No I don't want the nice hair idiot. But truthfully as *** stupid as truduea is he could have ran the province as good as this guy did with 100 oil. Any fool could have.

Now that the oil is regular price can you all not see that he hasn't got a clue as to what to do. He s desperate sending out tweets I guess copying trump. Why is he not as responsible for the pipeline failure also? He went out east and pissed them all off them came back here look boys I m your hero. How stupid. He was doing nothing.

I think It may be a wise move also to just wait and see where the rcmp
                    Investigation goes. Might be pretty rough to lead a western Canada country from the slammer. There's no way he s all so interested in making comments about everything from hamburger to truduea if he didn't want to keep going at it so that really speaks volumes as to the shit that's coming from all the fiascos that forced him out. Either that or he's just realized too stupid to handle actually managing something like the rest of us. Jmo.
                    Last edited by the big wheel; Oct 5, 2017, 22:29.

Comment

Putting your name in Big Wheel?

Comment

No I said had to be also intelligent. Lol besides I m starting to get bald so wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Id get shot by a govt employee so I'll abstain. Likely someone going "postal"

Comment

The Big Wheel, remember the cliche about you either have hair or brains....? Maybe that's wear the term "hair-brained" comes from.

Maybe that explains Trudeau's predicament. ....add a little cannabis and an "arts degree" and you have the makings of a real.....
                            Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 5, 2017, 23:38.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...