• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sniper shoots up country music festival, +50 dead

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one on here has ever promoted the motion that it's ok to have fully automatic weapons or 43 guns , let alone even more than a hunting rifle, or that anyone's supporting the NRA ... remotely but you have the right to profile some as that ? Really ??
    Or that we have a gun so we support Trump and we are white supremacists ? Most everyone here thinks Trump is a clown act , no different than the Clintons . Ask the people of Haiti 🇭🇹. The whole U.S. Political system is a mess and an embarrassment to democracy as a whole , and that's the same presumption as most on here .
    Canadian politics is different but the same circus , regardless who's in Ottowa .
    The main thing is , the Vegas incident is terrible, and Canadians as well lost their lives over a senseless act. But there are a lot of questions there that simply don't add up regardless of race , religion, pink , black, white or purple, man or women, or political background . Get over the fact that not every one agrees with your position or political views.

Comment

In 1968 a simple phone call could get you the total amount you spent gambling in that town. Nothing happens by chance in a town that lives on gambling. These days from the second you get off the plane till the minute you leave you are on facial recognition software. This whole deal stinks. I'm not saying over 600 were not hit with bullets or killed. There's no bringing these people back. What I'm saying is this was allowed to happen. Theres zero chance of accuracy after several hundred rounds as your shoulder would be hamburger. You don't just go to a gun store, buy a gun or 23, and shoot 600 people without a decent understanding of fire arms.

Comment

Furrowtickler: So you feel I am out of line with my comments because you claim I am profiling people. Well, all of my comments are based on the words of other posters in this thread including the following comments; all of them unproven speculation. Some examples are:

-Possible new convert to the peaceful religion

-This guys "partner" was questioned but one would think she knew exactly what happened and what was going to happen

-but it just doesn't make sense if you look at the pictures of the guy.

-Just a Democrat shooting President Trump supporters

-Just heard on the news that the gunman had converted to Islam a few months ago but they are not speculating if this had any influence

-If you ask me the whole thing stinks of a planted perpetrator. Make it look like a suicide and off the real perps go. A 60 something wealthy retired accountant that enjoys mexican food, country music and gambling just does not fit the mould at all. But fits the bill of a good patsy

-Was he radicalized like his partner

-Over 87% of Indonesians are Muslim, just saying.

Even you made the comment "No gun fire ever seen from the top floors"

Really, yet a security guard was shot through the doors to the suite in which Paddock was found.

I have basis for every comment I made. I am not spreading rumors as you are. And consider your words about Trudeau and calling eastern Canadians "silver spoons" in other postings. Seems you have no problem profiling.

My whole point is, there is a huge double standard by many posters who make excuses of mental illness or bad drugs for this shooting, yet are quick to condemn without any questioning the actions of a crazy who is not white or is Muslim.

I have no problem with questioningbut I have a big problem with convicting without any proof and with people who repost unsubstantiated information and speculation as fact.
        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Oct 3, 2017, 23:43.

Comment

it does not matter, if he was somehow radicalized.
          he was a white American accountant
          worked for Lockheed martin.

if he was deranged enough at 64 to convert and do this for who ever.
          he would have done it anyway.

he would not need a holy war as an excuse.

i agree a lot of people want him to be islamic.
          suits there agenda and purpose.

the kid at sandy hook was not islamac

i guess if a room full of school childern, mowed down by a semi automatic, mom had in her collection
          is not enough to move Americans to do something.
          then 58 dead country music fans will not either..

the right thinks any kind of gun control is a personal attack.
          they are all as dense and stubborn as trump.

they will try and turn it around, say it never happened, a conspiracy by the left.
          to make guns look bad.
          you just shake your head

if it was their own child killed, they would blame everything ,else . but the ease of getting the weapon
          must have been because the killer never had the lords prayer in school

Comment

Sawfly, I believe you are a thinking person, but you are confusing and conflating a lot of issues in your post.

While the underlying cause of all the horrendous situations you mentioned may ultimately be rooted in an evil mind, it is wrong to try to roll them all together into one common motivation. There is too much overwhelming evidence that you need to ignore to say that one "cause" does not deserve more scrutiny than some others.

Comment

Sure was uplifting to see the Saskatoon families touch ground and be greeted by their three little daughters. Shakes you up and reminds how precious life is. Not too much else matters if we don't love life and everyone around us. As SF3 says they matter more than anything else Have a great day friends.

Comment

I realize this comment won't be popular, has anybody considered the difficulty of firing that many rounds of ammunition by one person in such a short period of time. Now I am certainly not a proficient hunter but in my own experience shooting skeet after 40 or 50 rounds my shoulder is quite sore. To fire 500 or 600 rounds in less than 10 minutes would take a certain amount of training in my opinion. Just a thought.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...