• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP Leadership.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Both Tony Blair and David Cameron were elected UK Prime minister at 43. Most have been older for sure.
    Tony Blair was nearly before my time. His election surely was. But for some reason, without really looking into it, I thought Cameron was older than 43.

Comment

In many countries lately parties select someone that represents themselves instead of a whole country.Then they wonder why they lost cause obviously their ideals are 100% right and the majority is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ooofty View Post
        fjlip, I just read somewhere that he may steal liberal votes in BC and parts of Ontario. He is a Sikh not a muslim.
        Ya, my wife even corrected me, and CBC LOVES him , go SEEK Justin out and KICK his ASS!

Comment

I really thought Charlie would have got the job. The media was always focused on him.

This other guy I had never heard about until this race.

Comment

it is a weird one, but maybe exactly what we need.

i must be old and Conservative, ( god forbid ) for an ndper ,but you do not have to govern
            to make a imprint on the nation. ( which is good )

is it a case , of the NDP leading from the sidelines.
            because thats where they will be. i think

i have no patience for any religion, so this is a tough pill to swallow.
            i do not know , if he is just honoring his heritage or what
            i guess no worse than any other religion

not that i have a clue what Sikhs are about anyway.

i guess i have to be inclusive, as i tend to think all religion is silly
            i have to learn to be more tolerant.

Tommy Douglas was a heaven on earth guy, and between him and Loyd , you got medicare.
            so religion is not all bad
            Last edited by sawfly1; Oct 2, 2017, 00:34.

Comment

No thanks

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

Singh and Trudeau seem to have the same admiration for communist dictators.

This could cause vote splitting and I'm guessing the NDP will steal some seats from Liberals in the BC lower mainland.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...