• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS IS A MUST READ ! re; Liberal tax changes.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS IS A MUST READ ! re; Liberal tax changes.

Even if you don't have time today, come back later and take time to read this.

Here's one paragraph from the post,

Wolfson went on to speak about equality of opportunity, and questioned whether there should be any measures that enable the intergenerational transfer of wealth, suggesting that if we are really serious about equality of opportunity, then we should have no intergenerational transfer of wealth and instead let the kids all start out at the same place as this would make for a more “convivial society”. Coupled with a governmental confiscation of that deceased parent’s wealth of course. You cannot make this stuff up. This is our firm’s “WTF” moment in this national comedy labelled as tax reform. The Liberal Party is basing their entire tax reform platform on Wolfson’s study (which by the way is chock full of bias and unrealistic assumptions), whose author has publically stated that he thinks family farms are outdated and inefficient, and NOW proposes imposing a Marxist-style wealth confiscation on the Canadian taxpayer in a manner that would make Stalin proud. And we are not embellishing that – this is exactly what these proposals entail for the inter-generational transfer of a family business.

Here's the link,

[URL="http://moodysgartner.com/liberals-came-solution-now-desperate-find-problem/"]http://moodysgartner.com/liberals-came-solution-now-desperate-find-problem/[/URL]

Wolfson is just one,,, of these radicals that are guiding Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada.

These ****ers are coming for your money, give them one more term and they'll putting a death tax in place, robbing your family and children of all your hard work over a lifetime.

They're coming for your money and wealth too, chuckChuck, grassy/forager, bucket, newguy, big wheelie, et al, not just conservative or right leaning people, farms, or businesses, they're coming for everyone's money.

Oh Danny boy here s how it is. The trouble is the smaller guys will get caught up and can't handle even a small tax increase. With the accountants I have I m not worried. The acres I farm I represent what used to be how many farms 10 or 15 maybe 20 farms depends how far you want to do a comparison. I can boast o already pay so much more tax than those farms. But did you know now I pay less tax than those 10 15 or 20 when combined Farms if they still were farming? And I will after this also. The guys without the money to find a way to do things will pay when they don't really have to.

On top of that on the years I click get out a calculator and calculate what I make
    A couple mill here or there isn't going to make me cry. Hahaha

But thank you for your political paid
    Speach. I can't stand what truduea is doing on the real issues that you stupid conservative vote for no matter what idiots are not addressing and because of that you likely will lose the next election which will not be good for our country at all.

Do yourself a favour and realize I want what you want truduea gone but don't be dumb and play me or everyone else as the fools that you truly are!!! Get s life.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Oct 1, 2017, 09:01.

Comment

So there are 850000 Canadian corporations with income between $25000 and $100000 but there are only 80000 corporations that are above this level and considered high income. All this bullshit is to go after the 80000 wealthy small business corporations. I realize there are certainly self made farmers on here but how many would be the same size they are today if inter generational transfer had been treated like the Liberal's want treat it now. Personally I think the small business tax level is too low and the highest personal tax rate is too high. This large discrepancy makes incorporating more attractive. It seems too me when I first incorporated in 1997 the tax rate was about 20% for small business, today I think it is 14%. A higher tax rate would be better by far than what the Lieberals are proposing imo.

Comment

And also there was a police officer attacked by a a Muslim Isis supporter last night!!! And you want to talk this type of fear mongerring! Instead?? Be a real conservative like I am and talk about what's important idiot. We are not safe here any more and getting less so but you won't talk about it because your scared shitless of the liberals. Well I ain't.

Comment

Uruguay is looking better every day...

Comment

I wonder about people biking on the side of highways and city streets. Teachers walking groups of little people down busy city streets aren't safe at all anymore. But we keep letting them in, welcoming with open arms and piles of welfare. 😡

Comment

Struck a nerve with you wheelie did I.

I can say wheelie, that I've worked hard and long hours, weighing my costs and expenses to create the wealth I currently have. I sure as hell, don't need some sock puppet Prime Minister to **** it away from myself and my family so he can give it away to some ne'er do well, or some big corporation to buy votes against me,,,,or worse yet,,,,send to ****ing tax money out of this country, for what, glowball warming !

BTW, I've posted plenty about illegal immigrants coming into the country.

Comment

Thanks Danny, reinforces the disgust, disappointment and fear of these morons. Agree ruin our country, treasonous bastards!

Comment

Oh my God Danny don't flatter yourself that you struck a nerve. Hahaha

It does piss me off the sensationalism being made here when all of the details aren't even in. People that are fortunate enough to make more should pay more including myself. But I have resources that will enable me to get around this. So do many and I don't even think that's right but it's the way it is I'd be stupid not to.

There is an income problem going on that needs to be addressed but for political reasons it's fashionable only to pick apart the other guys and not offer solutions. And that is as much bullshit as anything.

Where the money is going is as much an issue as how they are going to get it.

Give me some details of who you think should pay more

Give me details about the immigration situation solutions

Give me details about money and First Nations

Give me details about privacy laws and politicians and how about tell me about the GTH and our gov actions.

Give me details how broad acres and one earth can get all this free money and nothing done about the all out theft that occurred and no charges?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                    Oh my God Danny don't flatter yourself that you struck a nerve. Hahaha

It does piss me off the sensationalism being made here when all of the details aren't even in....
                    What details aren't in?

Did you read the report given in the above link?

If you did, you are saying that those present in the conference - including 20 Department of Finance representatives - didn't know what they were talking about?

The carbons tax(es), the tax changes; these are all going to have the effect of taking much from some and redistributing to others. Notice that I didn't say "giving to the needy".

Marxism in its finest form - take from some, redistribute a minor portion to a few others and skim the majority of the wealth to expand and enrich the ruling oligarchy.

I suggested in an earlier thread on this topic that the proposed tax changes are designed to facilitate the destruction of the family structure. It appears that I wasn't too far off the mark.

Trudeau is likely the most destructive, greedy and pathological egotist to run this country in our time, at least going back to his father; or maybe ever in our history. Not to mention the least qualified, especially standing in contrast to his predecessor in office.

So his musings about admiring the dictatorial system in China were only a glimpse of his real persona, the bloody Communist.

Comment

Thamks for link. Interesting read. Quite believable actually. People like that can survive quite well in their urban fishbowl. Ottawa has had generations to breed them.
                      Interesting that the cultures creating the most news lately are those that place family networks and legacy as a cornerstone for survìval. 3000 years old or better. The Korean students I had here once, looked at our culture with disbelief as a collection of mongrels with no history.
                      No one will recognize this place in a few generations. But those other cultures will still be around. And quite likely in control. Read it and weep Wienerville.

Comment

This Big Wheeel fella must be quite the BTO to think that way, hey wait a minute.....

Comment

Well McNuggets it's easy to run around criticize when you see obvious things but I m patiently waiting to see if the Conservative party is going to follow through on all the rhetoric.

If your in opposition and your saying family farms will be hurt well I can say they were more than hurt by former conservative policies
                          Destroying stability
                          Seed rights etc etc

Immigration problem hasn't just started it was going on all along so what is the con stance on this once and for all.

Are they finally going to be conservative.

Income inequality is a problem and does need to be addressed. What is their solution money for oil companies or what?

Comment

Big wheel you sure your actually got anything. You sound most times like a basement dwelling Liberal.

Income splitting was good.

Handing the farm to family was good.

Tax free savings forced savings and actually was a Good Thing but JT cut it in half.

Then now the carbon tax yet us farmers help the environment.

Finally the new tax rules to get the bad guys yet all his liberal friends have offshore tax hiding schemes. Ah to be a liberal.

Even Ralph doesn’t believe the billshit he just is a good liar.

Ah sunny ways in useless Trudeau run Canada.

Comment

Keep bullshitting you don't even know if you have a drought or a flood until you combined your crops complete crybaby fool.
                              Truduea is an idiot but are we going to keep the wheel spinning where conservatives get in just because the other guy is a fool? Seen that show over and over look at the shit show we ended up with here in sask? Or are you still voting for Boyd?
                              Would be nice to vote for something for a change not against something.

I ve seen too many farmer families end up with nothing under both liberal and conservative governments.

Are you bullshitting when you list all these things and people screwing farmers or is that when your in delusional state of drought or flood fog? Hahaha

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...