• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's Tax Initiatives

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's Tax Initiatives

Will blow Canada out of the water. Full write-off on equipment - no more depreciation calculations. Reduced tax rates for incorporated and non-incorporated businesses. The strategy will cause Cdn $ to tank and increased interest rates to prop it up. JT better not miss the show. Yuck she my!

Again I wish my family would of stayed in the USA instead of head into the great White north.

If this is done may as well say canada will become Venezuela. Hail dip shit Trudeau.

Comment

Will Ontario see through the BS this drama teacher is doing to our country?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
        Will Ontario see through the BS this drama teacher is doing to our country?
        I have my doubts.

Trudeau showed up at the International Plowing Match last week, a few miles from our place.

The gutless wonder did NOT announce that he and fam were coming until the night before.

Now, why do you suppose he wouldn't want the farming public to know that he was gonna be in their midst the next day, hmmm?

However, the cities carry the vote here, not the 57,000 farms.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          I have my doubts.

Trudeau showed up at the International Plowing Match last week, a few miles from our place.

The gutless wonder did NOT announce that he and fam were coming until the night before.

Now, why do you suppose he wouldn't want the farming public to know that he was gonna be in their midst the next day, hmmm?
          Standard practice due to security concerns - no different to any other national head.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Standard practice due to security concerns - no different to any other national head.
            Sure, right... whatever grassant.

He is a bloody coward who didn't want to give a very hostile farm community time to prepare for his appearance. Why was his recent visit to another nearby town announced a few days before he arrived there for beach-front selfies?

Your guesses are about as accurate as chucky's.

How's your buddy Ezra doing, grassant?

Comment

Grass give it a rest your useless Pm is a Idiot and i said it first here way way way back. And look he really is a idiot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...