• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tax change strategies

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax change strategies

There may be some options to offset the proposed tax changes one is a personal pension plan check out these http://www.cbj.ca/personal-pension-plans/

https://www.albertafarmexpress.ca/2017/09/25/worried-about-federal-tax-changes-theres-an-alternative-say-experts/?module=related&pgtype=article&i=

My understanding is Mr. morneu's family manages one of these. I am sure that is pure coincidence though🙄🙄

Comment

Those guys should quit federally and operate here in saskatxhewan would be shoe ins to be a great replacement. Won't even know there's been. Change. HahahHa
      What morons not mornos. Or I guess we re the morons they're living the life while we just sit and watch.

Comment

Isn't there a saying about biting the hand that feeds you?

Remember when I ask who in there right mind would do this (farm) and take the amount of risk we do? Any ****in investments I made to mutual funds alwqys stated the higher the risk the higher the potential reward. There are no ****in guarantees in this....we're not Drs., Dentists and Lawyers or what ever....that gets paid when work is done. We can do alot of work and spend a pile of cash but not see a decent return for the effort, risk and cash put out.....who in their right mind!

Comment

Apparently Bill Morneau's company is putting on a presentation today in a Saskatoon hospital to inform doctors of how to join the Morneau Shepell pension plans.....sounds very sketchy.

Comment

Bet he was welcomed with open arms! I wish I would have known about this presentation yesterday. I would have gone down to be part of the welcoming committee. Remember in 1968 or 69 when certain university students dumped a load of manure on the front steps of the Bessboro?

Comment

Tax policy is used to direct where you want folks to go, in this case the link is obvious. Conflict of Interest in Canada is only a matter of opinion it seems.

BTW;
              Globe & Mail & the National Post both reported that the new changes to the freedom of information act is a lot less free with the new Liberal changes. Has anyone seen the CBC or the CTV do any reporting on this, I have not but maybe missed it. I wonder why they wanted to tighten this as they were the ones who campaigned for transparancy and accountability seems odd? Perhaps.

Sumdum if we wanted a pension plan we would have gone to work for the government. Some of us prefer to invest and build, but we will definitely have to research where.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...