• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    Now the truth is out the big dogs are running and trying to pickup some smaller with ones to make it look like everyone is scared. All that whining , how many here can move capital off shore????
    Don't believe anything SF3 says Horse he's a fool and a braggart. "Moving some wealth to the Caymens today" - like what - driving his combines there? Think the bank might have something to say about that!

Comment

Are you that F#$King Stupid Grass. Really read what i typed and get the joke. Man your such a loser. No stupid loser. I bet you your new neighbours in Manitoba think what a arrogant Pick moved here.

God if you don't get what was meant in my joke.

Liberals have trust funds and offshore bank accounts and numbered companies etc etc. Thats the ones the gov should go after but no they are going after farmers drs. Lawyers and mom and pop companies. All in the name of tax fairness. HA HAH HAH

Never leave a liberal incharge they will break the country.

JT just finishing off what his dad started. Destroying Canada.

Comment

Horse, you are doing an awful lot of yapping for someone who obviously hasn't even looked into these proposed changes with an accountant. These changes are an awful lot more broad brush than you think.

If you have land and kids that aren't farming , you don't have to be incorporated for these changes to affect you. If you don't, then great you can pay down the deficit when you sell your land or die.

Comment

Like i said the son will finish the job the father started.

Then get a UN job and tell the world how we should do things.

Circle of Life.

Comment

Leo do you not think Mabry the accountants are looking after their own assed, they make a living telling you what to do to avoid taxes, and I will bet most are also incorporated. No different than the labs, or cons telling you their plan is best. I will reserve judgment until I see some meat on these bones. Sounds like sk3 and his hate for the nds.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Don't believe anything SF3 says Horse he's a fool and a braggart. "Moving some wealth to the Caymens today" - like what - driving his combines there? Think the bank might have something to say about that!
              Grass you and Horse missed SF3''s sarcasm, so blinded by ideology you have lost your sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                Leo do you not think Mabry the accountants are looking after their own assed, they make a living telling you what to do to avoid taxes, and I will bet most are also incorporated. No different than the labs, or cons telling you their plan is best. I will reserve judgment until I see some meat on these bones. Sounds like sk3 and his hate for the nds.
                Hey grass where is the grammar police?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                  Grass you and Horse missed SF3''s sarcasm, so blinded by ideology you have lost your sense of humour.
                  Hard to know what's for real with the guy - rain that wasn't rain, crop failure that turned out to be above his 5 year average!

Comment

Hey horse, Don't you think rule changes are great for a tax accountant's business? Everybody needs a little extra time to figure the impact on their situation. More billable hours. $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                      If you have land and kids that aren't farming , you don't have to be incorporated for these changes to affect you. If you don't, then great you can pay down the deficit when you sell your land or die.
                      Care to explain how? You mean there's more FFS?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                        Horse, you are doing an awful lot of yapping for someone who obviously hasn't even looked into these proposed changes with an accountant. These changes are an awful lot more broad brush than you think.

Not to mention all sole proprietors could be affected by the end of deferred payments. (Which is currently being reviewed)

Comment

Actually interesting to key in on all the references to middle class.
                          I think the plan is to lower the definition by pushing everyone lower. $33k to $125k??? (As posted earlier) LMFAO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...