• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a 35' Mac Don flex header for sale ? To fit case afx

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a 35' Mac Don flex header for sale ? To fit case afx

Looking for one

Might as well go with a 40 footer....35 is too small (sarcasm) ....and a rare find....very difficult. ....you would have to pay a premium to get one....

I think I clean up better than the 40 and 45 when doing lentils....shorter sections....

Comment

I wish MacDon would quit calling the F series a flex header and call it what it is.... a hinged header. Start using an "H" to designate the series.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        I wish MacDon would quit calling the F series a flex header and call it what it is.... a hinged header. Start using an "H" to designate the series.
        I wish the adapter wouldn't leave all the shell out on the ground.

Comment

caseih, is that the 2152 CIH model?

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
            caseih, is that the 2152 CIH model?
            I think the 2152 is the macdon ridgid d****r , d50 ? but may be ok also
            2162 is tge flex d****r

Comment

I have a 2152 case that works really nice and I think it is the same as a D60. I think the flex is a FD70.

Comment

Brand new one at lexion dealer in Crossfield.

Comment

Centre delivery auger pivot mount brackets made of butter. Careful.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.