• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate change not as threatening to planet as previously thought,,,,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate change not as threatening to planet as previously thought,,,,

The Telegragh, out of London, of all papers ! Maybe you'd see a story like this in the Daily Mail, but very surprising to see it "get printed" in the Telegraph.

In the Science section,

"Climate change not as threatening to planet as previously thought, new research suggests" link below,

[URL="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/09/18/immediacy-threat-climate-change-exaggerated-faulty-models/"]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/09/18/immediacy-threat-climate-change-exaggerated-faulty-models/[/URL]

Lol who woulda thought!!! Lol

Comment

"They" being the climate scientists
      The Monkey - well everyone who believes every word they say .......
      😂😂

Comment

The climate has always changed right from the start of the big bang. I think anyway. Maybe someone will correct me.

Comment

But but but but ....... Al Gore .........he has a new movie ........

Comment

That's so stupid as if climate change isn't a threat? What's even stupider is saying you know the exact reason it is or isn't.

Comment

The problem is many on here cannot read or understand what they read or even worse manipulate what they read. What can you do with ideologues? Not much

The article says in part "New research by British scientists reveals the world is being polluted and warming up less quickly than 10-year-old forecasts predicted, giving countries more time to get a grip on their carbon output".

Read the entire article.

Comment

Like!

Comment

Yes I read it integrity it says that our carbon actions aren't causing a problem like some want it to. Am I right or ami wrong? Hahaha

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...