• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Calmar Alberta

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF Calmar Alberta

How does someone steal 4 high end boats?

Originally posted by FarmerSmuck View Post

How does someone steal 4 high end boats?
    A 2006 GMC Duramax 2500 would my weapon of choice.😊
    The question Im stuck with is after all the risk and effort of stealing 4 high end boats, what do you do with them? They would be tough to stash away and how do you advertise them for resale?
    You cant exactly hang a shingle out saying "Joe's Hot High End Boats ".
    Last edited by hobbyfrmr; Sep 14, 2017, 20:06.

Comment

I agree what will they do with them. They moved boats around to get at two of them. So it was scouted out before hand. It's crazy someone pulled it off

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
        A 2006 GMC Duramax 2500 would my weapon of choice.😊
        Maybe but I'd bet there was four pickups much newer than that were "hot" as well. 😉 I'm only 70 km from calmar and it doesn't surprise me at all. Mostly we have meth heads after copper around here. They love stripping any vacant houses and then swiping gas and tools from any place they think they can. The boat thieves are obviously much more higher end than the low lifes we deal with on a regular basis.

Comment

Check containers in the port of Montreal.

Comment

Inside job

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Inside job
              Inventory not moving - time to cash in on insurance.

Comment

Four farmers probably backed out of them once the second field of canola was combined. If it was stolen from Regina it would've been earlier when the lentils were combined.

Iceman Out

Comment

Jeez who does colour jobs like that on innocent boats? Must have been 4 Frenchmen planning ahead for a Pride flotilla

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...