• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's holiday expenses

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM's holiday expenses

I'm not sure why taxpayers are expected to foot the bill for a prime ministerial "vacation" in the first place, but a $215,000 holiday suggests a level of opulence and entitlement that no Canadian taxpayer should stand for.
    Come on Trudeau! Show some leadership.
    No accountability in government any more.
    Hate to say it but in too many cases, paying your tax bill is not much different than flushing money down the shitter.
    No wonder so many people & corporations cheat on their taxes

........gotta wonder if that includes "security"?

Comment

What a Princess! Oh was that my inside voice. I mean Prince!

Comment

Useless douche like his old man. Money for nothin and holidays for free. Like to knock his teeth out while his wife sings her shitty songs.

Comment

I hear nothing but crickets I wonder what happened to his supporters. I guess even they are ashamed of that useless piece of shit.

Comment

Well at least you know where the money from the Libs new tax reforms is going out of your pockets and into the great cesspool that is a tax and spend Marxist gov't. Back to work peasants!!!

Comment

That's retarted, but minor to the payments going to certain groups that want to sit on their assesand collect a cheque.
              Get off your ass and work maybe.
              Too much tax to pay for people
              That are lazy. Way out of hand. You know who I m talking about I m sure.

There is a problem with unequal income distribution. 4.8 million in poverty and politicians and executives getting way overpaid? Too many bonuses for executives it's all retarted. Some people have 2 jobs and still in poverty?

What the heck was that bill for? He went on and on that he didn't want to blame the rcmp for their expense? Well maybe if you didnt go the rcmp wouldn't have to add extra cost. Holy cow!

Comment

What a pair of asses doing damage to our country.

Comment

You can almost see the words there ...
                  "We are sucking the west dry !!!!! "
                  "Ohhhh yaaaaaaaah !!"

Comment

The West takes it on the chin and says,"that's the price we pay for living in maybe the best country in the world". I am open to all options.

Comment

Amen sumdum it's time to leave. Trudope has done more damage to ag in one year than one can imagine. He is taking away deferral of income our freight rates will increase after his rail freight review the carbon tax being added and now the new tax changes at revenue canada. With all this extra tax we pay farmers won't even be able to supplement income in the oil patch because he is killing that industry too. I wonder what the goal of dividing the country and stealing wealth from the middle class is. To me it seem to be the actions of someone who is mentally unstable because there is no other rational explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                        ...To me it seem to be the actions of someone who is mentally unstable because there is no other rational explanation.
                        You forgot "just plain stupid"?

Comment

Ya between him and wall screwing us we re all going to have to put on our tax returns our occupation as being prostitutes. Except we pay for it. Lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...