• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Change in Weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Change in Weather

It'll be time for de long johns starting Wednesday.

Was just a matter of time

Comment

Going to have frost damage in this area (Edmonton region) to all types of crops.. I will have some in my wheat but most of it will have made it.

Comment

I'm not as concerned about the low temps as I am about the prospect of rain. Gotta start building some soil moisture reserves so we have a chance of growing a crop next year without relying only on in season rains.... I can't see how there could be anything left in reserve.

Daytime highs are definitely cool but overnight lows aren't bad with cloud cover....might freeze the first clear night after the system moves out.

Comment

This with lower temps will slow remaining harvest if true ...

Comment

Those forecast maps look a bit extreme for our area (almost due north of the Montana and North Dakota border), lets see what happens.

We are basically done harvest so rain could only help us here.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Those forecast maps look a bit extreme for our area (almost due north of the Montana and North Dakota border), lets see what happens.

We are basically done harvest so rain could only help us here.
              Odd to see that blue spot south of regina. Haven't seen rain in so long, might take a minute or two to make sure it isn't just dog slobber again

Comment

. Are there weather map translators that I can hire?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...