• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm full moon

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on the edge of our Soybeans ...
    No frost though

Comment

+6 here , no frost , warmer days ahead, this next warm week will be all we need
      Last edited by Guest; Sep 5, 2017, 06:23.

Comment

Our Davis weather station says 3º on the farm. Enviro Can for Regina says 1º.

Furrow, I wonder if that zero reading on the truck is skewed and it isn't a tad cooler than its displaying.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
          In the morning I will post the temp so we know who the winner is.

YR.no forecast 11C here and we are at 8C, Enviro Can had a frost warning out. Looks like we are out of the woods for a while now - need it for our corn to play catch up. Still no rain in the forecast, going to be poor cob fill.

Comment

Weather station showing 0.1C.

Comment

Well if it is a tad cooler there would be frost on the grass in ditch . There is none.
              Still too close lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Well if it is a tad cooler there would be frost on the grass in ditch . There is none.
                Still too close lol
                Its invisible frost....the worst kind of frost.

I just question the accuracy of vehicle temp displays since the sensor is attached to a heat generating thing.

Comment

We do have frost on our one reseeded canola field though . Seems like just a few low spots . Time will tell . Just barely turning colour yet .

Comment

We went down 3 so envrio Canada was the closest. I think we safe now for awhile.

Comment

I am sure by 8 am there will be bran frost on all the wheat at the elevators here 😂😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...