• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose dealerships parts departments are closed today ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose dealerships parts departments are closed today ?

Redhead saskatoon closed

Everything open in Humboldt

Comment

RedHead is the only one hopefully.

They disappointed me during seeding as well....even tried to charge several hundred more for same part as another Case dealer and the part was only at Case depot in Regina!!!

Yes, if a dealer is closed today they don't deserve any future business.

Comment

Why would am AG dealership be open on the September long weekend in the middle of Harvest ??? Lol
        I would be having a chat with manager if I was dealing there .
        They have no trouble charging $600,000 for a tractor, sprayer , combine whatever but not open in good weather at harvest ??? Not cool

Comment

I'm hoping I don't need to find out!

Don't you know its a civic holiday...everything is supposed to grind to a halt!

Comment

Norsask in Battleford is open. Very good parts and service all the time. Not saying it's any less expensive, but 100 times better service than Redhead.

Comment

Agree quad 👍✅

Comment

Agland in Lloyd open today.

Comment

Yet the salesmen are available 24/7 pushing for the sale , and no parts department open . We sure don't get any respect at all. It's insulting to say the least.

Comment

Redhead in melfort had full service today.

Comment

In Regina, both Youngs and South Country were open this morning.

Comment

This sure looks bad for Redhead Saskatoon ?????? Good post , bring this bullshit out in open where it belongs!

Comment

Young's in Moose Jaw was open today, picked up an oil filter on my way by. I've had real good experience with both parts and service departments at their Regina and Moose Jaw stores.

Comment

This morning both princess auto and peavey mart closed but Young's was open for me!

Agree Any dealership not open today show be voted off the island

We are lucky with good dealership support in regina, but I shouldn't call it luck I think it is a reasonable expectation for service at the peak of harvest

Comment

Youngs Regina parts counter and especially the guys that run it are second to none. Not to mention hours and the special favours. And no not the dirty kind favours lol. The girl working reception today had Young as a last name. Nice!
                              Last edited by biglentil; Sep 5, 2017, 07:22.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...