• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain....

Blocking pattern in place...."no rain for you"(Seinfeld), in the Slum of the Ghetto.

It's harvest time anyway. But really wouldn't hurt what we have left to do.

Please describe this "rayne" thing that you speak of in your post.I am unfamiliar with it.
    Just going to prep things for tomorrows cattle move to fall pastures, pastures we normally don't use again until mid oct- Nov 1 most years and only think we will get 3 weeks to a month on them at most instead of until Christmas.
    Its way past serious now.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
      Please describe this "rayne" thing that you speak of in your post.I am unfamiliar with it.
      Just going to prep things for tomorrows cattle move to fall pastures, pastures we normally don't use again until mid oct- Nov 1 most years and only think we will get 3 weeks to a month on them at most instead of until Christmas.
      Its way past serious now.
      8 weeks here. Really strange for the swamp

Comment

A month in two days since the last one so smoky today. Harvesting HRS

Comment

Rain is over rated. We got 0ver 8 inches this yr.and our canola looks 40 plus is averaging 32 so far..
          Major disappointment.
          This is our best we thought at swathing time..

Comment

Sf3 what is the wheat running in the pic?

Comment

Neighbour just did a quarter of canola looked about avg for the area. Came with two super b's, left with an empty pup. By my math it didnt make 20.

Comment

I'm only a 100 acres into the better HRS now. All our piss poor is in the bins. I'm happy if the rest does the same. But he land was way wetter in spring and is way better than the early stuff I harvested. It weighs up good and protein is good but this stuff we used the anhydrous stabilizer so who knows

Comment

Partners.... sounds like the hot dry winds did more damage than the rains did good in places where it did rain. It was a miserably hot, dry, windy summer here in the Slum of the Ghetto.

Comment

Hold it !!!!
                    The buyers all say the crop is way better than expected.... and the crop "experts "
                    So hold your tongue fellas on trying to report reality

Comment

Texted the RP grain buyer..he said ouch..looked way better than that?

Comment

Our wheat looks like 70..Probably will go 40..

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                          I'm only a 100 acres into the better HRS now. All our piss poor is in the bins. I'm happy if the rest does the same. But he land was way wetter in spring and is way better than the early stuff I harvested. It weighs up good and protein is good but this stuff we used the anhydrous stabilizer so who knows
                          $2 million dollars in electronic combines and you don't know what the yield is?

Comment

Water just grows STRAW and then heat shuts down seed...cool northern AB usually great but late crops...Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 canola.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	765972Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 Utmost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	765973

Comment

Your so smart tweety do a measurement on the bag.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...