• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask's shame is in the news again....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask's shame is in the news again....

Good ****in riddance....

I hope he ends up charged or in jail.

Crook

This is exactly why we need a two term limit for our elected officials. It seems the longer they are in office their ego starts making the decisions. He has made a career out of politics and now will suffer public humiliation!

Comment

Like as if the other guy didn't know this was going on prior to the last election

Comment

The leadership candidate from meadow lake stated that if he were premier he would change the law so
        That the premier could not block investigations. Can you say thrown under the bus?
        But the real question is how many of you including myself thought we already had those laws? In other words can you say obstruction of justice? Possibly ?

Comment

Only two explanations.They are idiots or they are crooks.Take your pick.Now the real crime is people actually voted for these guys last election.those people should be real proud.

Comment

He is the one guy I never ever liked.

Two terms and your out.

Comment

Newguy , so what does the ndp have to be proud of? Their leadership candidates are two guys that have lost at least once or twice.

That's the best you can do?

Bill Boyd is my mla . I am majorly pissed off and actually worked to defeat him in the last election. I knocked doors and talked to people. I was surprised that even though people were mad at him , they were more concerned about the possibility of an NDP government taking over than voting for Bill.
              Tells you how much the NDP are hated here.

Comment

Originally posted by cuban_assassin View Post
                This is exactly why we need a two term limit for our elected officials. It seems the longer they are in office their ego starts making the decisions. He has made a career out of politics and now will suffer public humiliation!
                It wouldn't of had to have been this way.....greed got the best of him.
                You seed potatoes....you grow potatoes. ...aka, you reap what you sow!
                You act like a crook....you should be treated as such!

Comment

I said a long time ago Bill Boyd should of been kicked to the curb . The thing is he greased a lot of palms in his district and there is a pile of crocks in that area that would pick there grandmothers teeth out at the funeral. Harsh but true .

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                    Newguy , so what does the ndp have to be proud of? Their leadership candidates are two guys that have lost at least once or twice.

Bill Boyd is my mla . I am majorly pissed off and actually worked to defeat him in the last election. I knocked doors and talked to people. I was surprised that even though people were mad at him , they were more concerned about the possibility of an NDP government taking over than voting for Bill.
                    Don't be surprised we get a NDP government now. Wall could've cleaned this up but he ever so the NDP win will be on his hands

Iceman Out

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                      Don't be surprised we get a NDP government now. Wall could've cleaned this up but he ever so the NDP win will be on his hands

Iceman Out
                      The Sask Party could have gained alot of credibility by getting rid of some scum. Scum is easy to remove....it's usually found at the top, skim it off and chuck it!

You know,....I'm not even against career politicians as long as they're honest, credible and have integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post

Why couldn't Dearborn get the job done?

Comment

People should have gotten someone else to run for the Sask Party in that area.The people at the top will not change a party when needed.The local members need to push to get it done.Said last election that area must have been sold out of blinders.

Comment

Any of the current cabinet ministers that are running for the leadership have to be asked if they were in approval of the money spent on the GTH.....if they put up their hand when they approved it .....they have to answer for it as well....

Can't help but think that they were all in on the scam and they have some covering up to do....Wall jumped because he wouldn't have any board appointments if he were linked to it....in time people will see that Wall blew a good opportunity for Saskatchewan to get ahead....now they will just fight deficits....

Most here should know asphalt is a oil byproduct....in reality roads should be cheaper to fix or resurface than during the boom times of 140 a barrel oil....not happening around here ....they are still letting roads crumble when a resurface would have held it for another 10 years....now it's past that and will have to be torn up....

Stupid but we have a stadium for 9 game a year....and a ring road that cost 4 times as much as the original estimate in a falling economy....they lined their pockets good on that deal....
                            Last edited by bucket; Aug 29, 2017, 06:32.

Comment

You have to wonder what kind of person would be a better politician:

The open outspoken opinionated loose cannon without a "filter"

or...

The sneaky tight lipped slippery greasy snake in the grass.
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 29, 2017, 06:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...