• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreign Land Ownership

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not angry I just said in that example the farmer gave it away to the investor who knows the real value in land and when he sells will want today's price and probably he will get it. The kind hearted farmer got a shitty deal and left a lot on the table. Just saying some times looking around talking and asking people what's going on and forget about who has what and make a smart financial deal for his farm.

This way the smart investor won out. Hook line and sinker.

Comment

....just a few thought. I said I would have grudgingly paid the going price for a half of dirt beside me. Paid means a big down payment and a mortgage. I would bet (at least assume) the seven gobbled up beside me were likely paid for cash....only way to know is a title search and see if there is a mortgage or something registered against it. Seems the most bullish on farmland are the ones who buy it and don't farm it.

Who the hell here said farm land is for investing in not farming. There needs to be a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        .... unless Trudeau gives everything to the chineese .....
        You'd think with the phones all being made in China they'd at least get the spelling of their nationality right for the autocorrect. LOL.

Comment

Good morning all been a while. In sunny grande cache.
          Every land or house sale in Australia over 500,000 to non nationals has to go before the foreign investment review board.
          Seems to work govt has blocked a few sales not to many but some at least there is a small level of accountability.
          Without following the topic to much it seems the target is actually housing rather than farmland by the watchdog.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...