• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durum high

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    can get $8 sept peas just about anywhere , that's positive
    Yes it is. My view is it will come under pressure. Maybe it doesn't go to $6/bu but really hard to see $9 either. That is for yellow peas. Green pea #2 should be better later.

Comment

Green pea samples sun-bleached this year?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Nope, not ours. Let them get fairly ripe, hit them with Diquat, harvest tough, aerate. Repeat next year.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          No just feel that market is tighter later. No export business in short term available to trade but should be more options this winter. There is some feeling that bleach is higher this fall 2017 but i feel it is firmer later without that issue as i don't really know for sure. Time will tell

Comment

I should have clarified ....was talking about durum....best quality in years and now the buyers are happy with a 3cwad is the excuse....FFS.

Comment

Companies that write contracts are hoping like hell producers fill their contracts instead of using the Act of God to slip out. Been here many times and witnessed the "big sqeeze". Saw many companies fold because of it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...