• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota wheat yields better than expected!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S. wheat futures appear more bothered by the massive Russia wheat harvest now in-progress. This is placing a huge strain on their infrastructure leading to expectations of near-record Black Sea wheat exports into September and October. As of today, September KC wheat now as a '3' in front of it.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
      U.S. wheat futures appear more bothered by the massive Russia wheat harvest now in-progress. This is placing a huge strain on their infrastructure leading to expectations of near-record Black Sea wheat exports into September and October. As of today, September KC wheat now as a '3' in front of it.
      That garbage wheat does not compete with cwrs. There is still going to be a shortage of good milling wheat

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
        That garbage wheat does not compete with cwrs. There is still going to be a shortage of good milling wheat
        AND QUALITY WE WILL HAVE!!!

Hearing about protien "discounts" on anything over 15% px!

Just kidding(I hope)....harvest delirium setting in.

Comment

V

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          AND QUALITY WE WILL HAVE!!!

Hearing about protien "discounts" on anything over 15% px!thing.

Just kidding(I hope)....harvest delirium setting in.
          Mine came in 14 pro 99hvk 1 red if only it woulda yielded something. An inch in July would have done wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
            Mine came in 14 pro 99hvk 1 red if only it woulda yielded something. An inch in July would have done wonders.
            WHAT!!!!! no fusarium, blackpoint, ergot, frost, unicorn shit or fairy dust to down grade it?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              WHAT!!!!! no fusarium, blackpoint, ergot, frost, unicorn shit or fairy dust to down grade it?
              Nah they dont need too at 7 bucks a bushel they get all my hard work for free.

Comment

Biglentil, are you a seller at $7.00? If so, how much, 15%, 25%, 35%, 50% ?

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
                  Biglentil, are you a seller at $7.00? If so, how much, 15%, 25%, 35%, 50% ?
                  Not sure either I take 7 or I need a lesson on using grain bagger. The big black sea crop has me concerned. Occassionally the best move is selling directly off the combine. Then again if we dont get rain or a good snowfall we may not have a crop at all next year. Probably going to borrow a bagger, geeze.

Comment

Your right wiseguy!

Comment

Some yrs off combine even if price seems shitty..it's the high till March..

Comment

Big lentil

You are going to need a lot of bags. ...unless you have big hands.....

Couldn't help it ....you walked into it with that picture....nice looking product....let's call it Denali wheat and it's going to get discounted....

Lmao ...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                          Big lentil

You are going to need a lot of bags. ...unless you have big hands.....

Couldn't help it ....you walked into it with that picture....nice looking product....let's call it Denali wheat and it's going to get discounted....

Lmao ...
                          Lol if only it were that simple I would already have a grain bagger. Called the wife!

Comment

Have any of you actually driven through North Dakota this summer? Better than expected by whom? They were path-et-ic. We had occasion to go through twice first part July then July 24. I call BS.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...