• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to look at the bigger question of why we have refuges from the mid east. Why are we supporting the US wars for Oil? Why did the US plan to attack 7 countries in 5 years as former US general Wesley Clark explains in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rellv7dmrk8

General Clark is correct all but Iran has been attacked by the US. Canada needs to get out of NATO and denounce the US war machine and the US wars for OIL

Comment

You are exactly correct I/F
      That is the underlying issue that never gets pointed out

Comment

Why is it truedope hasn't said a word about the church in ont that was spray painted and set on fire by isis supporters. I guess he is too busy at a gay pride parade in Montreal this weekend what a ****in idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
          Why is it truedope hasn't said a word about the church in ont that was spray painted and set on fire by isis supporters. I guess he is too busy at a gay pride parade in Montreal this weekend what a ****in idiot.
          Bottom line is we have a problem with leaders in north America . Trump and Justin are a symptom of a disease within political parties who brought forward these two donkeys and the people who voted for them.

I don't know how we turn it around

Comment

BGMB .... Bingo

Comment

I have come to the realization that the General populace in North America is deranged.

Comment

So then, can you measure a society by the leaders it chooses?

....and the television programs/shows and movies it makes...think about it.

Remember the "old values" tv shows (ya I know there were the oddball ones too but nothing like today's junk).

Comment

Short answer...... yup

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...