• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smaller canola crop....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If canola can be the $12 I got earlier this summer. ...why can't it be at the moment? Some companies are actively looking but they're no different than anyone else AND don't want to pay anymore than they have to. Current prices are a damn good starting point compared to last year's. So maybe there already has been some "reaction" to the reality. There will always be somebody willing, or having to, sell....

Comment

Thats exactly the problem Farma. Too many guys addicted to iron and the payments force them to sell at whatever price the deem profitable. Keeps the pipeline flowing and the companies keep dangling a carrot to suck more into the pipeline. We are victims of our own greed or desire to have more. Never seems to end then the bitching and complaining starts about how we are getting the same prices we got 30 years ago.

Comment

I'd be surprised if Canola doesn't go down to $10 or lower during harvest and HRS goes below $6 within 3 weeks due to "harvest pressure"......and people will still sell.

I'm thinking $12-$14 in the April- July timeframe canola......$7-9 HRS?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...