• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sickening tactic of the alt-left. re; Charlotte

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this had nothing to do with gas chambers. It's a road. You're dense. And it's so little of an issue they have to pay people to get pist. Yeah ... if it's a real issue you wouldn't have to pay people. The majority think the left is bat shit crazy. How can a Muslim mow down 13 or more?? Idk. in Barcelona without reference to nazi or hate crime?
    Last edited by macdon02; Aug 19, 2017, 00:40.

Comment

Macdon

"Stand in the streets and get run over.... I've had shit smarter then these dumb ****ers. There a 2% rule about being smarter then what your dealing with. Get off the road if you're gonna protest. Holy shit for stupid."

Your quite the spin doctor on this one! Somehow it's the protester's fault for being run over by a lunatic behind a speeding car with the intent of killing people who don't have the same political view's as his. Even if the protesters were on the sidewalks do you not think this guy had enough brains to steer the car in that direction? He was going to get the job done no matter what. Come on, no matter what side of the political spectrum a person is on, this is just crazy.

How could you even post nonsense like this!!

Comment

But the skinheads had a permit so they were in the RIGHT! Says the worlds most powerful man!
        Sometimes brilliance can be so simple.
        Hahahaha

Seriously there are so many issues that are broadly getting lumped into and covered up by false issues that the arguments are all getting blurred.

Do you want to be a good human being respected by the world? Then let every race, ethnicity, culture etc enter your country freely and do what they want.
        Sounds good and simple doesn't it?
        What a racist statement I just made right?

What concerns me most is we cannot handle the racism and violence that is occurring here now adding more influence of other cultures is going to make this all simpler? Hahaha wow!

The problem is the skinheads take things too far. No there shouldn't be slavery and shouldn't have been ever. However how else can the non skinheads that have legitimate concerns about immigration of Muslims etc have the voice heard? There appears to be no open discussion about these things and in fact is it dangerous to have open discussions? If you were allowed to debate your opponent would it get to the point of fist fights? Which tells me yes it would
        In many cases which tells me that it is natural for people of different cultures etc to combat one another. Which tells me that as good as it sounds for us to be all loving and accepting people is it not just human nature that it doesn't work without the problem of how do you resolve the differences issue? Guns or discussion and if you lose by vote does the discussion part end and the guns come out? We are all human we cannot handle as a group mixing too many together without expecting violence to occur history has taught us this. Do I think that right? No I don't. But I can't stop a mob and it scares me to think of these changes that they want us to accept when they the leaders can't handle the situation so there is no way I can.
        Last edited by the big wheel; Aug 19, 2017, 07:20.

Comment

.......sometimes the old adage of "live and let live" simply can't be adhered to.

Comment

So do you change the laws allowing demonstration and protest?

Who decides who should or shouldn't get a permit to protest?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
              so do you change the laws allowing demonstration and protest?

Who decides who should or shouldn't get a permit to protest?
              bingo.

But tweety, just saying that makes you a racist, bigot, homophobe and anti-Semitic and likely a whole lot of other unpleasant labels that the alt-left likes to throw around like...
              Last edited by burnt; Aug 19, 2017, 08:21.

Comment

Demonstrating peacefully and inciting Hatred are two different things.

Comment

Keep it up if you want to totally destroy the right political parties.Harper got cleaned by spilling the beans he represents old stock Canadians.Glad I live in a country that has a problem with being too inclusive than a problem with being too divided.

Comment

Fake news not just work of the left.

[URL="http://globalnews.ca/news/3667821/charlottesville-fake-news-photo-athens-2009/?utm_source=globallethbridge&utm_medium=Facebook"]http://globalnews.ca/news/3667821/charlottesville-fake-news-photo-athens-2009/?utm_source=globallethbridge&utm_medium=Facebook[/URL]

Comment

Fake news is a problem.So much out there that when a real story hits the news you are not sure it is real.People make money by making up things people want to believe.Maybe someone needs to be sued real hard to set an example.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        bingo.

But tweety, just saying that makes you a racist, bigot, homophobe and anti-Semitic and likely a whole lot of other unpleasant labels that the alt-left likes to throw around like...
                        Well I resemble that remark - pretty much like every white male except I have the added bonus of being atheist. I'm the poster child of unpleasant, even tho subscribe to none, its always there.

Comment

i suppose the 1000 people , that came out for the vigil afterwards , were paid too ?

whether it is Isis or neo Nazis
                          there is no nice spin to put on running people down with your car.

you are making excuses. for murder.

if isis had a permit ,

and the folks that opposed them got $ to be there

( which is just a stupid BS distraction in Charlotte any way )
                          ( like you would have a hard time finding people opposed to Nazis and the KKK)
                          ( well maybe on agriville )

anyway , roles reversed , ISIS has the permit. there was a paid opposition to them there.
                          would there be a thread here. makeing excuses
                          about Isis being picked on , after they ran down a protester.
                          not f ing likely

ISIS and Nazis are basically the same people,
                          ultra Conservative ,religious,(both hate the jews for some reason)
                          one will put you in the oven the other cut your head off.
                          take your pick . nice people , like Trump said

and they will feel good about it.
                          because god said so ( well what more do you need )

neither believe in evolution, because evolution apparently , left them behind. with
                          no conscience ,
                          but from an evolutionary perspective,no conscience probably is a good thing.
                          breed like crazy, kill everyone else.
                          what a sad statement that is. if you are human

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                            neither believe in evolution, because evolution apparently , left them behind. with
                            no conscience ,
                            Doesn't evolution espouse the idea of the fittest and strongest surviving? Isn't that what the skinhead nazi's think they are doing?

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                              i suppose the 1000 people , that came out for the vigil afterwards , were paid too ?

whether it is Isis or neo Nazis
                              there is no nice spin to put on running people down with your car.

you are making excuses. for murder.

if isis had a permit ,

and the folks that opposed them got $ to be there

( which is just a stupid BS distraction in Charlotte any way )
                              ( like you would have a hard time finding people opposed to Nazis and the KKK)
                              ( well maybe on agriville )

anyway , roles reversed , ISIS has the permit. there was a paid opposition to them there.
                              would there be a thread here. makeing excuses
                              about Isis being picked on , after they ran down a protester.
                              not f ing likely

ISIS and Nazis are basically the same people,
                              ultra Conservative ,religious,(both hate the jews for some reason)
                              one will put you in the oven the other cut your head off.
                              take your pick . nice people , like Trump said

and they will feel good about it.
                              because god said so ( well what more do you need )

no conscience ,

Sure hope my tax dollars weren't paying them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...