• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Credit Crisis

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China Credit Crisis

Group . . . there is a brewing China credit crisis now in-progress. In our view, this is 'deflationary global commodities' in-general. Gold bulls continue to struggle as there is little inflationary pressure. Central bankers are struggling because their QE money-printing policies have done little to stroke inflation.

My point of this thread is; the sell-off in grains and cattle appear more broad-based globally across commodities due to Asian money issues. But the stock market investor remains totally unfazed despite the potential market shocks that could erupt heading into 2018 (IMO).

Apparently the Chinese are still being courted to invest in Saskatchewan courtesy of a former MLA bill boyd. .....if the Chinese are going down they are taking a lot of people and countries with them.....

I think it's just another tool on their market toolbox to lower prices to their benefit.

Comment

Implosion or kick the can down the road again?

Sounds like time for QE what is it now QE4?

Stabilize and grow the stock markets, and grow the economy with infrastructure projects?

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
        Implosion or kick the can down the road again?

Sounds like time for QE what is it now QE4?

Stabilize and grow the stock markets, and grow the economy with infrastructure projects?
        Rareearth . . . to me, the can has already been kicked into-the-ditch. Game over for central bankers . . . .

Comment

Just in time for the northern hemisphere harvest , what perfectly timed 👎👎👎👎👎

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
            Rareearth . . . to me, the can has already been kicked into-the-ditch. Game over for central bankers . . . .
            I've been waiting for years for some sort of crash, reset or whatever but hasnt really happend. So what does the crystal ball show?

Will we see deflation, unemployment, civil unrest, property devaluation, interest rate adjustments or just a paper loss as Joe blows rrsps drop in value?

Comment

Hyperinflation more specifically stagflation always follows a collapsing economy. The idea that fiat dollars are going to gain purchasing power would be short lived if at all. How long did hard asset prices stay down after the 2008 monetary crisis? Not long! They will QE, bail out, bail in, NIRP the dollar to death. After all for central banks its a race to the bottom. The explosive success of the crypto currency space is signaling weaker central bank influence and a welcomed decentralized alternative to the globalist's games.
              Last edited by biglentil; Aug 16, 2017, 10:55.

Comment

Well I don't want Canada to be the first to fall on the sword. Most politicians feel free.

Kind of like climate change and carbon taxes, environmental concerns etc. Canada cannot do it as a stand alone nation, that's stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                  The world seems impervious to financial realities

Comment

I thought the same thing was imminent in 2014, been wrong for 3 years now....there needs to be some sort of trigger to cause the mkt shocks. I thought maybe hyperinflation would sneak up on one of the major currencies but I guess that is impossible when the whole world is printing money. No idea how this is going to end.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...