• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Ignore....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Ignore....

...a whining and complaining, bitching and moaning, out spoken and opinionated pain in the ass....

-Create a User name and password. ..if you're posting you already have one.
    -Find a thread started or post made by "Farmaholic".
    -Click on his user name.
    -In the menu on the left, click "Add to Ignore List"
    -On the next page, verify "yes".
    -Done!

To ensure success, I found this can only be done on the desktop format of this site.

If you need any help, I'll do my best to walk you through it.

You're Welcome.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 11, 2017, 22:54.

How can we do that if we already are.?

Comment

Well if you see my posts....I'm not on your ignore list.

If your ignoring on your own, you're going to have to take it up a notch!

Comment

Damn I'm doing it wrong, lol
        Last edited by mcfarms; Aug 12, 2017, 07:34.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          ...a whining and complaining, bitching and moaning, out spoken and opinionated pain in the ass....

-Create a User name and password. ..if you're posting you already have one.
          -Find a thread started or post made by "Farmaholic".
          -Click on his user name.
          -In the menu on the left, click "Add to Ignore List"
          -On the next page, verify "yes".
          -Done!

To ensure success, I found this can only be done on the desktop format of this site.

If you need any help, I'll do my best to walk you through it.

You're Welcome.
          Farmaholic, what's up? You going through something?? Hope your ok.

Comment

Just trying to be helpful.

I'm sick of some bashing and there is a way to solve the problem if others don't want to read what I post.

Rather than others punishing the site by leaving....skip over my drivel or block me!

Everyone has a right to my opinion....I mean their opinion. For heaven's sake we won't always always agree on every subject. I respect and enjoy reading everyone's contribution....even if I don't agree with it. Some stuff I don't want to get embroiled in I just skip over or don't comment....its so easy.

Take care and harvest safe everyone, your no good to anyone diasabled or dead if your expected to operate a farm.

Oh ya, and I could give a shit less if anyone doesn't like what I post!

Comment

Keep up the good stuff Farmaholic, enjoy hearing your commentary from southern Saskatchewan.

Work safe.

Comment

[QUOTE=Oliver88;352609]Keep up the good stuff Farmaholic, enjoy hearing your commentary from southern Saskatchewan.

Work safe.[/QUOTE times 2

Comment

'illegitimae carborundum'
                  Dont let the bastards grind you down.
                  Or take a agriville vacation.
                  Good luck.

Comment

Absolutely right farmaholic keep posting it's your right as it is everyone else's. It's actually good others see how stressful this occupation is.

Comment

Besides how lazy are some people getting all you have to do is slide your thumb to get to the next post. Maybe there should be an app for thumb sliding past a post. Hahahah

Comment

Don't beat yourself in the nuts over the likes of the chuck chuck and grassfarmer's of the agriville world and really beyond that. Those characters can't get over their political ideology and hate anyone who has an opinion that they don't agree with. I've never found anything you posted to be out of line. I might not agree with something someone says but then that makes for good conversation!

Comment

For what it's worth, I don't find you to be any worse than half the people on here. And in some cases much better! If that makes you feel any better?

I enjoy this forum. If anything it proves that it's not just people my age and younger who use social media as platforms for ranting, whining and being offended. It truly is an all ages condition! Haha

Comment

I don't block any body.

It's easy when some spout useless shit about you it's easy to let the whole big country that follows us all see how really stupid they are.

I enjoy everything you post keep posting the same way you always do.

Agriville where Any day you can feel how a politician gets torn apart on every move by the opposition.

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... ladies and gentlemen. This isn't all about me, but a couple of jabs at me lately inspired me to give instruction on how to block people. I just used my name as an example. I don't block anyone either.... is the puzzle ever complete if pieces are missing.

Take care folks. And thanks for the support too!

Oh ya....and I don't want to drag a bunch of other people into this either. ....grass and chuck don't bother me....or stoney either for that matter. But there could be some sheep in wolves clothing hanging around. And entitled to be here like all of us. Are those the "8-5" posters in the Ag Indusrty who don't live and breath primary ag "production".
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 12, 2017, 13:29.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...