• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canada Run By Complete Morons!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Mabry the NDs aren't the answer but we needed those cons gone, but give the nds %14 gas, and$140 oil and every one working at exobbedant wages and the nds would look a lot better.
    And Ralph didn't run on deregulating{reregulating} the energy sector, that has cost us untold billions different times different results, by the way where did the deficit that Ralph paid off come from, not the nds.

Comment

No horse the deficit that Ralph paid off didn't come from the NDPs it came because of oil crashing. Oil crashing.

But your leader Nut case is just that totally nuts. She has you guys in Debt so far even Ralph 2.0 could come back thats a big hole to dig out of.

Here in Sask some are pissed that Brad increased costs and didn't take us down the same path as all the other provinces. I guess the head in the sand method of Ontario is so much better. With what 360 billion in debt so its the largest in debt place in the world. Wow thats so much better way to run a country.

Go Green and i don't mean Rider green. Makes so much sense.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...