• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulk Marketing Email Solution

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulk Marketing Email Solution

Hello,

I am researching for a solution for a small business client of mine (restaurant) on a marketing email package. My client is looking for a single email address (we own the domain so we just need to set some MX records) to where we can send bulk email of around 2500 items per day. We generate our own email with the marketing material (usually a promotion for a new platter, drink, or event coupon) and need the ability to send it to our email list (users who have volunteered to sign up for the marketing).I went through many resourses [URL="http://blog.advids.co/20-excellent-marketing-solution-video-examples/"]Marketing Solution Video[/URL] in search of help but did not find much.
    What does Rackspace have to offer as a solution for my client? We basically need an SMTP connection to be able to “trickle” 1 email every 3 or 4 seconds when doing a mass email send through Outlook (via an Access program) to our list of 2500 recipients.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

You basically need a sucker proxy email so your 'customers' don't know your identity to get around spam laws?

Comment

Scam artist 101.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...