• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bogus Bell text messages

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bogus Bell text messages

Is anyone else getting bogus text messages about going over on your data plan with Bell. We are on shared plans with our kids and the last two months have received 2 texts saying we have gone over our data by first 50 dollars now 300 dolars and our data will be turned off. We called with the first text because we were not even close to being over. At approximately 5 gb of 15gb. They said yup your not over. Now today a text saying we are 300 dollars over and same thing. We are at about 5gb of 15gb. Its starting to piss me off even though it has never made its way onto my bill. YET.

You would think Bell could trace that text....somehow. ....I dont know.
    Maybe not "criminal" enough for he RCMP...just a ****ing annoyance.

Comment

I'll have to go check. I got a text today that I'm at 95% of my shared data. Got the same thing last month. I don't normally get close to using it all but since it's right at the end of the month for my data useage amount I figured maybe I was extra bored and liberal with the useless Facebook videos this month.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...