• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody got an experience to separate vom from good grain?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody got an experience to separate vom from good grain?

I got the videos: https://youtu.be/i14j9NxLpEc?list=PL1ah518U450tTjrp6tL1KHw4550uB9xQ Y

We tried a air machine like that on malt barley. didn't work well enough for us. Ended up have good luck with the local seed cleaner using the indent with aspiration, followed by an air screen, then over a gravity table. We took samples behind each mill and the gravity was what did the trick. I know of some guys having success with durum and the air machines but not all.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
      We tried a air machine like that on malt barley. didn't work well enough for us. Ended up have good luck with the local seed cleaner using the indent with aspiration, followed by an air screen, then over a gravity table. We took samples behind each mill and the gravity was what did the trick. I know of some guys having success with durum and the air machines but not all.
      What type of machine did you try? And what was the purpose to clean?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...