• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'We're close to the limit' refugees flow from U.S.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'We're close to the limit' refugees flow from U.S.

Anybody hear much about this since the winter? I haven't,,,,Are the "media" keeping this quiet?

[URL="http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreals-big-o-used-to-shelter-haitian-refugees-flowing-from-u-s-to-canada"]http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreals-big-o-used-to-shelter-haitian-refugees-flowing-from-u-s-to-canada[/URL]

As quite as the RCMP ( government order) are on reporting illegal entries like at Emerson.

Comment

Who in their right mind will hire anyone that doesn't speak English????...... unless the Fed's are subsidizing the wage which would be discrimination against English speaking white kids but wtf do I know. There s a reason A&W and burger King and McDonald workers are not white kids. The Fed s pay 25% of minimum wage to employers hiring non whites
      Last edited by macdon02; Aug 2, 2017, 21:08.

Comment

The "media" prefer to stick to their playbook it seems.

Making Trudeau and his party look bad isn't on the agenda.....even if it means delivering the news.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
          Who in their right mind will hire anyone that doesn't speak English????...... unless the Fed's are subsidizing the wage which would be discrimination against English speaking white kids but wtf do I know. There s a reason A&W and burger King and McDonald workers are not white kids. The Fed s pay 25% of minimum wage to employers hiring non whites
          It's Quebec. Haitians are French speaking and visible minorities. Perfect candidates for any job with a quota.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...