• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well it finally showed it can rain! Grass this one is a counter!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it finally showed it can rain! Grass this one is a counter!

Click image for larger version

Name:	52BCEBE8-8CB5-4F5D-AD73-A5CD6DDA209F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	777663

Well at three in the morning the radar was setting up and the blocking pattern was their. The storms would head our way then dip south all of a sudden or turn north and then start up again at melville. I went to bed f$&k it was just another Shit show that I witnessed over and over since June. Yea dip shit is correct I did have 1/10 twice at one point. But it didn't even settle the dust.

So after three I guess it built up or circled back and we got rain.

Yes thank you god we finally got our 3/4 inch. I'm not religious at all but finally it rained.

What will this do for yield extra sweet f$&k all except now instead of shrivelled ugly kernels maybe some weight.

Canola instead of pepper maybe a semi that actually weighs up to normal.

So yes I'm finally happy and very thankful.

Thank god. I couldn't be happier for you. I quit hoping for rain here and moved my happy thoughts your way. You need the income more than most.

Comment

That was nice of you wheat king I was worried.

Its funny how a nice rain can lift ones spirits . This will push the crop it's my regina exhibition rain to end the season. It starts today.

Missed the one in July oh well you feel better!

Comment

Amen!! Hallelujah wheatking!!

Bumper crop now.

Now something good for everyone else!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          That was nice of you wheat king I was worried.

Its funny how a nice rain can lift ones spirits . This will push the crop it's my regina exhibition rain to end the season. It starts today.

Missed the one in July oh well you feel better!
          I wish we could have had something like that but at least it's good to see someone getting a shot. You might have to cut your grass now.

Comment

So the "drought" is over?

Comment

Until about Wednesday or Thursday!!

Comment

You two are so funny I split my gut. No we lucked out for a start at next year. This won't add to canola crop except bigger seeds and wheat will plump up kernels. Peas are done. Barley could help. So yes I'm grateful for this smart asses.

Comment

Good to hear SF3. 👍🏻

Key for us now is if it rains......no major wind or hail.

Comment

Right on S/F 👍👍
                    So glad that drama is over lol

Comment

Nothing like the sound of big drops pounding on the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Nothing like the sound of big drops pounding on the roof.
                        That is wonderful till it won't STOP POUNDING ON ROOF AND NORTH windows...that horrible feeling is what I remember most in my 50 years farming. Hope DRY areas get more...Wet areas STAY DRY

Comment

See the forecast low for Regina(on CTV supper news) is 6'C tonight, said record low for this date was 2002 at 0'C

Comment

And we too had a good drop. 12 to 14mm with more to come each day till sun/mon everyones is hoping for minimum of the ole inch.

And low and behold the market wires out of usa somewere "the market is aware of good falls in Australia" strange they didn't react a lot when there were poor falls or zero falls.

Any way good for you guys who got it a bummer for those still looking skywards.

Theres a big grains conference in oz for a couple of days picking up snippets on twitter "wheat is bearish but in reality it shouldn't be"
                            You know I could get paid half of $300 per hour or whatever these consultants get and make a similar earth shattering statement like that geez.....

Feed barley still defying gravity here new and old seasons

Malleefarmer out, for this evening moonshiners just started on discovery channel not sure why I like it all contrived but I watch it any way better than the interbred Alaskan bush pig family

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                              And we too had a good drop. 12 to 14mm with more to come each day till sun/mon everyones is hoping for minimum of the ole inch.

And low and behold the market wires out of usa somewere "the market is aware of good falls in Australia" strange they didn't react a lot when there were poor falls or zero falls.

Any way good for you guys who got it a bummer for those still looking skywards.

Theres a big grains conference in oz for a couple of days picking up snippets on twitter "wheat is bearish but in reality it shouldn't be"
                              You know I could get paid half of $300 per hour or whatever these consultants get and make a similar earth shattering statement like that geez.....

Feed barley still defying gravity here new and old seasons

Malleefarmer out, for this evening moonshiners just started on discovery channel not sure why I like it all contrived but I watch it any way better than the interbred Alaskan bush pig family
                              Interbred Alaskan Bush Pig Family. You made my day. Mallee speaks the truth. Lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...