• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather warning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you really need to come out from under the tinfoil hats. They put extreme weather warnings out when it's minus 40C in winter too. You'd think with the climate warming agenda you allege they practice they'd keep that hush, hush.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 4.00.53 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	765889

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
      Some of you really need to come out from under the tinfoil hats. They put extreme weather warnings out when it's minus 40C in winter too. You'd think with the climate warming agenda you allege they practice they'd keep that hush, hush.

[ATTACH]1936[/ATTACH]
      Your right grassfarmer when it's 40 above or maybe 35. Not when it's 30 degs out. When was there ever heat warnings at 30-32 degs. It's working though it has all he news channels talking about it

Comment

Fjlip. You've brought up the dirty 30's as Your Proof that drought is a normal cycle . However there is research showing that the INdustrial revolution that Started 100 years previous in the 1830's contributed greatly to increased CO2 levels and climate change

But you have your Own ideas

Comment

FYI

U.S. Coal Exports Are Booming: U.S. coal exports have jumped more than 60 percent this year due to soaring demand from Europe and Asia, according to a Reuters review

Comment

Wondering what topic is safe from being turned into a pig in the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
              The reason heat warnings are now issued in my opinion is to have us believe the earth is warming. Propaganda tool by a pro carbon tax government, plain and simple.

When I think back to my summers as a kid in the late 70's it seemed like when we started silaging at the end of July the weather was always very hot and I remember being very happy for a thunderstorm which gave us a break. Also seemed like our rain came in June and nothing in July and we always had light 6 row barley as a result. I get very tired of the never ending chicken little anti oil enviro crowd, they won't be happy until we are all broke and freezing to death!!!
              How could you see it any other way then an agenda with these heat warnings. I finally read the warning this morning. Quote " a period of daily maximum temps of 29 degs and overnight lows of 14 are expected to continue". This is for southern alberta. Even chuck squared and grassfarmer and mustadman can't argue that's absolutely ridiculous to have warnings at 29 and lows of 14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They must have read Al Gore's new book, and Liberals are REALLY SCARED of the blistering heat at +29C.
                It's the NEW +39C, it's 2017 you know...inflation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...