• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theft

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theft

8 cases of heat 4 cases of Acapella and 4 cases of delaro along with a case of ladder 240ec one jug of prosaro gone. Stolen out of our storage container.

Getting f****in tired of all the crime in sask.

If anybody sees this stuff show up at an auction sale or Kijiji or something let me know.

Just about time to go farm in South America. It's safer there.

Here in rural Ontario the rate of thefts of anything is getting ugly - fuel, equipment, ATVs. Frequently same names, repeat offenders.

They get probation (on top of their existing probation) and the victim gets blamed for not having things secure enough.

Defend your property, like some have, and you become the REAL criminal.

Only a matter of time until someone gets shot.

The police don't provide protection or deterrent for private property (their hands are tied by a lenient judiciary), but somehow find the power to enforce stupid bylaws and regulations. They can hurt you there.

Comment

It's got so bad around here the rural folks finally organized a townhall meeting, the rcmp did come and talk. How we can improve security, how we can deter theft.blah blah blah. And then they said they have large area to cover. I'm 7 miles from the station have only seen one rcmp and zero county bylaw guys this year on rural roads. Too busy responding to the shit show on the rez.

Comment

Rural Sask is worse area in the country.
        Can't blame the rcmp they are only doing what they are told to do within the meagre amount of dollars they are given. They are frustrated as well when they catch people and nothing gets done in the courts. Lawyers are the ones that are *** the whole system up using loop holes to get losers off and the honest guys get screwed. Indirectly their actions are creating a lot of this as well as the laws just have to get tougher.

Saskatchewan crime capital of Canada no wonder governments think its normal for them to do it to.

Comment

Our judges need to be shot with a ball of shit. Why is there no accountability? Is this a racket where prosecutors get promoted on conviction rate into judges? Our system is corrupt and they want re- offenders so the system keeps going. This is bullshit and everyone keeps passing the buck. Grab the pitchforks!!

Comment

I heard there a white older van around Bruno area they drive around with van and a drone and fly drone in to farmyards to see if anyone around .

Comment

Shoot it down with a twelve gauge.

Comment

I kid you not I live 150 meters from a well used country road not a highway but used.

In my 53 years ive not known anyone myself or parents to lock the house or sheds.

We go aways for a weekend same deal car keys in vehicles and tractors even fuel tanks unlocked.

did have a mobile fuel trailer knocked off from a farm we rent and was stolen my landowner mentioned it maybe 8 months ago.

Australia is still seemingly safe and maybe backwards but safe.

So in my travels in Canada don't leave keys in vehicles or doors unlocked it seems

Comment

Is this your stuff?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170727-160652.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	765880

Comment

Leave nothing. Loose change smokes cds cell phone are a magnet.

Comment

Been living in same location for 64 years, 300' off main farm access, used by local native band as the short cut to Saskatoon. So far am not aware of any thefts ever. Have ALWAYS locked house, camper, sheds, fuel tanks and shop even bin doors. I know that will NOT stop a REAL thief, but a smashed lock would certainly tell me to check stuff. Sad to hear we are being victimized due to our trusting nature. Good on you mallee. Picture too small colville.

Comment

My experience is if you live near a busy road, robberies are rare. If you live in the middle of nowhere, you are a target.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                          My experience is if you live near a busy road, robberies are rare. If you live in the middle of nowhere, you are a target.
                          I have thought of that angle, too visible, too much traffic that could be you returning home.

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
                            Is this your stuff?
                            [ATTACH]1925[/ATTACH]
                            Yes!!!!!

Comment

Hey Klause, I think coleville is right. Check on twitter under micheal #farmer or @michwoll

There seems to be alot of what you are missing. Maybe you can get a name from the guy. There is Prosaro, Delaro and heat in the picture. Apparently he was trying to sell them for $20/case. He was telling the guy that he got it from a widow at Middle Lake.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...