• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Shock Therapy goes along way! Danny use to do it.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Shock Therapy goes along way! Danny use to do it.

Ok i got a little out of hand yesterday with my posts.

Reality sucks when your gone for 5 days and the rain doesn't come but where you are gets over 1.5. Crop inspecting turns ugly as you go field to field.

So Yes I was a little over the top yesterday.

But its a day marked on Calendar that the crop of 2017 started to fail.

Sorry for offending any one. Just got to me as i hit the last section and seen even the good land was starting to have issues. Poor was long done but now the best was having issues.

Yes we will get through it.

Positive most fields are end to end and the Geese and Beavers will finally move out of the area. Maybe even the Moose. Geese damage from massive amounts of little buggers this year eat lots.

Roads are almost back to decent on drive around with quad and even the back trail in Reserve was half way passible.

So maybe not the shock therapy that some think of but the amount of hate against me was enough to quit this site or get back to reality and continue.

Maybe late fall the other shock therapy will be needed but for now i have come to the conclusion this one is going in books as the year it never rained. Like dads 1962, 1988 drought that got to within 5 miles or 2002 frost and 2004 frost.

Have a great rest of summer.

the year a drought ends is the only good part.crops are amazing cause of all the available unused nutrients.This is only a dry hot stretch.next year if same happens then it is a drought.

Comment

To everyone this may apply to....I'll take the Sylvester role.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

To everyone this may apply to....I'll take the Sylvester role.

That made me laugh out loud!

Thanks for the laugh, farmaholic!

Comment

Just announced regina is the driest July since 1887 with .11 mm.

Comment

It's amazing that there is any green growth left with this heat and wind every day. Drought sucks, big time. Every one of us has the right to complain about if we want. I look at that satellite and those same darn swirling systems all around us will not move over. SF3, you just say what we are thinking. No Problem! And as for your trips and pleasure that you get out of life, I am jealous but I like to hear about everyone's experiences. That's why I am on here. Giver Shnoose Bruce and never say whoa in a muck hole. Remember who said that?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...