• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Betrayal by trudeau

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still won't answer hey?

Yes unions go to far
    Yes their have been crooks in the past

Let's talk about reality. Let's talk about now. Answer the question.
    I understand if you need time to sober up.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
      Trudope govt has removed some things from canadian citizenship guide. First female genital mutilation then honor killings and the idea of getting a job and becoming a productive citizen. Holy **** this idiot is destroying this country. Read about this on www.spencerfernando.com I'm speechless wow.
      Can you believe it? I thought it was April Fools when I read that this morning. Criminal!

Comment

Big wheel when your genius is elected and the NDP run Sask again watch the unions add jobs the private sector leaves and we gain debt that the NDP will blame on brad.

Your NDP are the real crooks look at Alberta under nut case.

Comment

Here's the CTV story,

[URL="http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/taxes-census-treaties-are-obligations-in-new-canadian-citizenship-guide-1.3515394"]http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/taxes-census-treaties-are-obligations-in-new-canadian-citizenship-guide-1.3515394[/URL]

The ruling today for Blackstock at Bounty won't likely make the muslims happy either, but Justin will fix it for them I'm sure, as he likes campaigning in mosks.

Comment

Really how can anyone with any common sense be surprised at all ?
            Turning into a banana republic

Comment

Big wheel, you don't actually farm do you? Your a troll like grassfarmer and the other two stooges.

Comment

Inmate is definitely running the asylum.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...