• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Betrayal by trudeau

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betrayal by trudeau

Trudope govt has removed some things from canadian citizenship guide. First female genital mutilation then honor killings and the idea of getting a job and becoming a productive citizen. Holy **** this idiot is destroying this country. Read about this on www.spencerfernando.com I'm speechless wow.

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
    Trudope govt has removed some things from canadian citizenship guide. First female genital mutilation then honor killings and the idea of getting a job and becoming a productive citizen. Holy **** this idiot is destroying this country. Read about this on www.spencerfernando.com I'm speechless wow.
    Oh boy this is a slippery slope..... coming from a country that routinely circumcises infant males? I realize it's not the whole pleasure center but still.

I haven't read the link yet but thought I'd throw that tidbit of information out there for consideration.

Comment

C'mon farmaholic! Not even close to the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
        C'mon farmaholic! Not even close to the same thing!
        I did put a disclaimer in the post stoney. One is way more radical than the other and done for all the wrong reasons!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          I did put a disclaimer in the post stoney. One is way more radical than the other and done for all the wrong reasons!!!!
          Agree.

Comment

Comment

Plain EVIL...Click image for larger version

Name:	women.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	765869

Comment

Another attempt by Trudeau to buy votes from the sharia law crowd.

Very sad.

Comment

Where are the usual supporters today???????

Comment

So are these Liberal views or Conservative? It seems the author has been both, or maybe he's just an opportunist trying to make a name for himself sensationalizing stuff? I have no idea if it's true, I haven't read the draft of the new Canadian Citizenship guide and I doubt any of you have either.

Comment

Grass how in your right mind could you vote for or support this piece of shit.

Comment

More than anyone SF3 I doubt you have read the document this is alleged to have come from. So it's really not worth yapping about it until we know if it's true or false, quoted out of context or completely made up.

Comment

Grass I don't care about the article I'm asking how the hell can you support this moron?

Comment

Same way you support the loser in Regina. Tell us all if you honestly think the global hub wasn't a theft?
                            Why aren't those documents being released if nothing to hide???
                            But I d like you to put it in writing your thought on the global hub because when charges are laid I think this will make the Past corruption look minor.

Comment

Your NDP were the biggest crooks who ran Saskatchewan into the poor house.

Unions did good

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...