• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would definitely be something to keep an eye on. If the bubble breaks down and the desert rains that are currently coming up into the states from Mexico move into the Midwest, would be timely for the beans growing there. The counter clockwise motion from the upper level low over the midwest, would bring the flow straight out of the artic down on to the prairies.

Get your swather ready, may not want to wait for straight cutting canola this year.

Comment

Heat warnings are being issued without taking the "humidex" into account....

Bwahahahhaaa ahaha haa haa ha..... What humidity? Kinda dry here in the Sahara Slum of the Ghetto.

I'm not sure of the mathematical relation, or how much hotter it feels at different humidity levels but if it were 32 to 34 degrees over the next couple of days and humidity was 60% compared to the low thirties or high twenties, I bet it would feel miserably hot.

Comment

Seems like there's "always" rain showers between Sktoon and Fort QuAppelle on the radar.....rain lane? Are you guys at all dryish? I suppose there is always some peolpe that get missed in the rainy areas.

Nothing here for about 45 days. Yikes. Tillage equipment and sprayer nurse tank will be going to the field with the harvest equipment.

Comment

We spent the weekend in Regina and it was hot about 32c but felt nice with the low humidity. Drove back to the northern swamp and the humidity was crazy 82% and a temp of about 28c. That felt sick!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...