• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Rain but Canola Concerns Remain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    It's a sea of yellow around here but all the bloom took place with blasting heat and you can see a gopher run in lots of fields. I would guess that average yield will be 15 bushels/ acre. Areas north of us look a lot better, even on sandy ground.

South and into Montana, it is sad, most fields won't warrant a combine.

And I think it's bad here!!..... Like I said, but still grateful what's here.

Comment

Thak God for June 14, 2017. Our crops would have looked like Montana without that 2 day rain. There are still some young crops that would benefit from an inch - for sure. When is exhibition week?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        Its like being a little concerned over a train wreck or plane crash.
        LOL! Thats the reality.

Comment

In our area no rain since July 3. Actually compared to the wheat and especially barley the canola looks good. Wheat and barley on sandy land burning up. No rain in forecast, going to have to take what there is. Barley and wheat loosing yield.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...