• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets this week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markets this week

Guess as farmers we hope for moves north.

Fundamentally slightly bullish.

Technicals not sure.

Funds control the market to a degree love em or hate em that's the way it is.

Fridays close everything green except wheat so retrace some of last weeks losses my tip get back tot he highs doubt it.

Basis presume will strengthen here in aust at least particu;larly feed barley has only dropped $4 bucks fromits high last Monday. Wheat has dropped from $305 to $292 still a above average number

Cheers welcome your thoughts

I have a very small amount of durum and lentils priced. Some canola price for nov delivery. Enough for alittle cashflow. But I won't be selling anything further until Feb or Mar 2018 at the earliest.

There are enough signs of poor production around the world that prices should strengthen.

Comment

Europe in Drought,

Canada is In drought

Australia is in drought.

USA in Drought.

China in Drought.

Cant tell me Russia is perfect if all the northern Part of this planet is in drought conditions.

World supply up. probably because Bullshit rules the roost in Marketing.

Ah What a F#$King Joke farming is.

Comment

At least you still may get a crop S/f
        Many on here and in many areas in western Canada will produce 1/2 of what your area will get . Be thank full for that .
        The markets will react , they have already a bit , but it will take time . They will do anything in their power to keep a lid on things as long as they can . Seen it before

Comment

Where did prices go last yr with the million acres left out over winter?

Comment

Yea I remember the frost years every one from elevator companies to local fert dealers chem reps and prov ag departments and advisors "let's wait and evaluate the situation"

Your the F$&king supposed experts and you need to evaluate. That showed me farmers are screwed by industry that feeds off us. Just went to spray a half of my poorer dirt turned around and left the shit.

Comment

Market is holding off somewhat this morning with the new forecast suggesting Iowa could get a big rain Tues-Thurs. If that doesn't develop I think prices will start moving up again. Also forecasts showing the heat moving eastward past the Missouri river line. So far the heat has been stationed Montana-Dakotas and south from there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...