• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian 2017 production forecast Mid July?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF3, not a chance will canola average 35 bushels an acre across the prairies. My guess would around 29 bpa which would produce 14.9 million tonnes. Too many shitty crops this year.
    Let the market fireworks begin

Comment

On the road to Saskatoon later lentils terribly short, not much taller than 4-6 inches. 3 headers and one combine with header on the highway. This will be the year to sell headers or combines with headers. Those rocky pastures will make for an interesting harvest. Canola in full bloom in this hot wind can't be good. One mustard crop at Assiniboia done blooming about a foot tall. What will mustard prices be?

Comment

Man I feel sorry for our canola crop... if there is something I could do to relieve it's stress I would... gotta spray something on it! But what.....RAIN!!!!!

Comment

Canola my guess is mid 15's
          Wheat no idea starting to suffer here, only 2/10's here since July first.
          Need rain just that simple!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...