• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important debate raging on: Should the Blue Jays start rebuilding or trade to win?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important debate raging on: Should the Blue Jays start rebuilding or trade to win?

This is a major topic of discussion around here these days.

We have enjoyed two good years of making and winning some playoff series.

It has been more difficult to be a Blue Jays fan this year and it begs the question.

What should they do?

Trade some of their older stars for young prospects and draft choices?

or

Keep trying to catch up and win in the second part of the season? Should they go after a couple of players like they did two years ago?

I hate giving up and like this team even though they are not where I think they should be in the standings. They could get hot with this pitching staff and hopefully after some rest and time off the bats will come to life.

Any other close General Managers out there?

All the best to everyone.

I think they still have world series potential this year, i would let them play it out. Not sure why they're not doing better. Team chemistry?

Comment

They are from the middle east of canada so the trudope govt should be able to pass a law to allow them into the world series so nobody in canada has their feelings hurt.

Comment

Oh yeah the bluejerks suck ass.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...