• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All 4 Sask NDP leadership hopefuls want a carbon tax ! Real special group.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 4 Sask NDP leadership hopefuls want a carbon tax ! Real special group.

Looks like all the NDP leadership hopefulls are singing from the same song sheet. Solidarity forever, no sorry I just had to go their.

No they all want us in Saskatchewan to pay more and follow sock boy down the path to destruction.

I actually hoped the NDP would have a new great leader show up and take the party back to where they once were. I have always said I love politics and the Sask NDP did it awesome. Cradle to grave system that kept them in power for years.

But the latest group are nothing more than windbags with no vision or future.

Betting on a useless tax that other countries have adopted and then dropped because their economy crashed is idiotic.

But hey Sock Boy thinks it works but he still believes in unicorns and the tooth fairy. Nut case next door uses the carbon tax and Alberta is flourishing. No it's not and yet our new leadership hopefuls want to follow in albertas footsteps.

So it looks like Brad has a few more years hopefully he cleans house as some have got to exit stage right.

Ah the young NDP leadership hopefuls don't get it.

Who is even running for the sask Ndp?

Who s running for the sask party leadership?

Comment

I believe this is the federal NDP leadership race which a guy hardly knows is going on.
      Polls show over 71% of Saskatchewan residents oppose a carbon tax.
      Polls also show the entire country was dead set against the Kadr terrorist payout.

NDP seems to favour both these items so very out of touch with voters.....especially farmers who would be hammered by a carbon tax.

Comment

Oh ya that was the federal debate. It's good actually because they ll never get in this way.
        Provincially we already pay walls carbon tax we don't need another one so if they want to even think of election here they better drop that bullshit.

Comment

Maybe Chucky will show up and tell us who he likes in the leadership race just for conversation. Not a chance I would ever support or vote for any one of that group.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            Maybe Chucky will show up and tell us who he likes in the leadership race just for conversation. Not a chance I would ever support or vote for any one of that group.
            It's been so quiet it's almost if it's supposed to be a secret NDP convention.

Things I've heard so far about it:
            Omar Kadr terrorist payment = good
            Carbon tax = good
            CWB = Bring it back
            Pipelines = Bad

Be interesting to hear who the left wing voters on here support and why.

Comment

carbon tax? thats the least of worries if these wing nuts ever gain any ground. listening to that jameed fellow and his wealth redistribution rhetoric well we better learn how to say cubadian citezin. nightmare no matter how you look at it. i hope and think big wheel is right and just like the western provincial ndp they will destroy themselves.

Comment

Any comments from the peanut gallery?

Comment

Already have....;-)
                  Couldn't resist........!!

Comment

Ok yes they are the Federal party contenders but hey they are the NDP and this is the shit that wants to ruin i mean run Saskatchewan.

I always liked how Roy and Eddie the torch could run Saskatchewan and elections it was like they wrote the book.

But this is to show what idiots want to run the federal gov and what saskatchewan voters will get. NDP is a NDP.

Albertas Nut case is NDP and thats what Saskatchewan would look like under the NDP.

Comment

Sask3, the interesting part is Angus Reid polling on the popularity of the carbon tax. In April of 2015 56% of Canadians supported a carbon tax. In the latest poll taken in June of 2017 that support is now down to 44%. It would appear that Canadians are slowly waking up to the negative aspects of the carbon tax. If I was a member of the federal Liberal's or the federal NDP I would certainly be taking note. The elites can try and sell this BS but it appears less and less of us are buying!!!!

Comment

Oliver88 summed it up quit succinctly;

- Omar Kadr terrorist payment = good
                        - Carbon tax = good
                        - CWB = Bring it back
                        - Pipelines = Bad

Comment

Bad BradClick image for larger version

Name:	brad bad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	765828