• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat bids wild this morning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheat bids wild this morning

Not a good day to take out a fresh long position

stabilizing in the 7.54-7.72 range? Maybe?

Viterra 8.62 for #2 13 pro.
    Sept.delivery.. higher than Dec.

Comment

What? There's production problems? Crazy talk.

Comment

Glad I stuck to my usual rotation %. Wheat doing the best here this year.
        $9.26 for 2 13.5 here yesterday. Sorry I sold some earlier.

Comment

Wiseguy....I like to say any fool can grow it! Probably the most wwidely adapted crop in the world!

BP......everyone's hindsight marketing is better than their foresight marketing! Make the best decision with the available information at the time....what else can you do?

Comment

Durum is wheat.....whats taking so long.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Durum is wheat.....whats taking so long.
              The Pasta Cartel thats why! Lol

Comment

It's rather easy when they all say don't grow something seed it. We're almost 50/50 wheat/canola. Grow what does well. Soy boom this year makes seed companies money canola the same and as long as we can use our own quality seed wheat will pay bills. Once the powers that be hand all the shit over the game is done. Canola is prime example.

Comment

Ah yes, the lazy greedy 50/50 rotation. Screw the future. They'll figure it out.

Comment

****off Twitty.

Comment

I see that Ceres at Northgate is finally bumping their durum bids. Nice to see after the elevators all tried to basically steal it off of farmers last year. http://www.ceresglobalagcorp.com/ceres_northgate.php

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                        ****off Twitty.
                        Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by SWFarmer View Post
                          I see that Ceres at Northgate is finally bumping their durum bids. Nice to see after the elevators all tried to basically steal it off of farmers last year. http://www.ceresglobalagcorp.com/ceres_northgate.php

A marketing text I receive has bumped their bids by 25 cents lately.
                          Hopefully lots more to come. With the prices offered earlier this year, it was indicating they weren't interested. How much got sold as feed or for ethanol? The best was when someone was looking for sample durum with minimum 60% HVK..... really? Since when did it __________________?(fill in the blank, get creative and explicit)

Comment

I hope there are lots of sore red arses out there . maybe the ignorant pricks will think next time before they get that f$&King greedy . the only problem is that we will forget before they do . they will tell us that there is a "burdensome two year supply of wheat" and we will forget that it can disappear in 2 f&$king months , when they fill us full of shit down the road

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...