• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar F*UCKING Khadr is getting $10.5 milion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    So were you all calling for Harper's head in 2007 when he apologized on behalf of the Canadian Government to Maher Arar and awarded him $11.5 million under very similar circumstances?

Personally I think both should have got compensated, neither of them anything like these sums but to make this a Justin Trudeau issue is just nonsense.
    Attaboy grassy! Always the apologist for the terrorist side.

Just like Justin.

Comment

Didn't read support for terrorists in Grassy's post....I read he is saying it doesn't matter who is in power....but some can't accept that.

Comment

I m not as up on the arer situation as I should be and don't believe everything I read either but it doesn't appear to me to be the same situation. I don't think he should have been paid either but this is worse.
        Would the p m have the final say on both these issues?

Comment

WTF?

Apparently terrorists should be rewarded $ for killing an American medic.....according to our left wing Agriville members??

Comment

Upon reading further it appears to me our laws are seriously f d up. There should be a claus in there if you are a terrorist or support terrorism or anything against our beliefs all rights are gone.
            Honestly this needs to be an election referendum issue and yes Harper was just as bad paying the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              So were you all calling for Harper's head in 2007 when he apologized on behalf of the Canadian Government to Maher Arar and awarded him $11.5 million under very similar circumstances?

Personally I think both should have got compensated, neither of them anything like these sums but to make this a Justin Trudeau issue is just nonsense.
              I would disagree that the circumstances are similar. I believe Maher Arar was detained and tortured and questioned but not convicted of any crime. On the other hand Omar Khadr was convicted of killing an American soldier with a grenade. A little different in my mind.

Comment

Yes our idiot in charge could of dragged this through th courts for years but no not our supreme idiot. Help a thug is the liberal way he was a young offender. Useless piece of shit and if it was a sick dog we all know what would of happened.

I hope some law firm in canada does a pro bono for the medics widow in the USA and go after the money. She deserves it not this Ass hole.

Comment

What kind of BS is this? Can this country become any more ridiculous?

Comment

Ralph is falling on his sword on this one.
                    Poor guy.
                    Will have to collect his pension and take a parole board wage with expenses.

Comment

I said POLITICIANS, rarely do the right thing, it's ALL politics/optics/PC bullshit.

TRY make a diff, taxpayers.com has a petition to sign, please go find it!

Forward to whoever might agree with you.

Comment

Really grassy your still going to back trudope after this. You will buy any shit he spews out of his mouth. If you can't see a problem here you really need to take a step back and wise up a little. You should change your name Ahkmed the fishhead.

Comment

Saw him in a video clip....smiling like a Cheshire cat. Grinning from ear to ear. Had a smile you couldn't slap off his face. Like winning a lottery.

The situation seems ridiculous to me but I would have to familiarize myself with the facts.

This has been evolving for a loooong time.

Comment

You might try search " Canada's first family of terrorism".
                            Some is a bit old and doesn't smell like "Fake News".

Comment

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/widow-of-medic-could-go-after-omar-khadrs-10-5-settlement-harper-legal-advisor/wcm/679d0067-4f48-4435-b00e-baf61b4bdb15

Comment

The reason Omar Kadhr is getting compensation is the the government of Canada violated his constitutional rights under Canadian law. Read the Supreme Courts previous ruling if you want an explanation. https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/7842/1/document.do

Regardless of anybody's political views on Kahdr or the current liberal government, the law applies equally to all Canadians. Now I am sure many posters on Agriville want the law politicized to suit their particular political views but that is a slippery path which no one should support. But the rule of law applies to everyone including those you or I may not support.

Guantanamo was the US governments way of getting around their own constitution. His conviction would have never happened under Canadian law.

Previous governments ****ed this file up and now taxpayers get to pay.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...