• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar F*UCKING Khadr is getting $10.5 milion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omar F*UCKING Khadr is getting $10.5 milion

dollars from Canada. FU Trudeau. FU Canadian bleeding hearts. What the F*uck is wrong with this country? F*ckijng terrorist getting filthly rich off Canadian taxpayers!!!!!! How the hell can this be protested?

Yes well my thoughts exactly....the ****ing guy gets to live in Canada. ...that's a pretty good gig to begin with....I would have sent him packing....to the sand dunes....

Comment

What a proud time to be canadian. This ****in asshole is going to ruin this "****ry". What's next a safe place for isis to operate from. Time to seperate guys western canada and the maritime do not need this dink telling us what to do. It just proves that his view of reality is so screwed up that his mission to save the world with a carbon tax is just to pay for crap like this.

Comment

Just thinking anyone who has had an all inclusive vacation in cuba should be able to apply for 10.5 million like Omar did. I suppose we would be denied a settlement because we haven't killed any American soldiers.

Comment

Trudeau is an absolute embarrassment.
          Kadr should still be in prison for murdering an American medic.

Instead give the money to the victims wife, Mrs. Speers to put their kids through college.

Comment

There is a petition to sign opposing this payment. And to extradite this terrorist to the US on rebel media web site.

Comment

He should still be in prison, in fact, on death row there. This is an embarrassment to say the least. Unbelievable.

Comment

Have to go to the Dark Web and solicit "dirty deeds done dirt cheap".

Comment

Khadr would have died in Afghanistan that day,,,if it weren't for the politically correct war, the military was forced to fight.

Comment

What horse shit!!! Total bullshjt.
                    Andrew get on this issue.
                    Need a credible place to sign a petition not the extreme the other way either.

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
                      Khadr would have died in Afghanistan that day,,,if it weren't for the politically correct war, the military was forced to fight.
                      One bullet and the US soldiers would have saved us millions.

Our own men and women died in shithole Afghanistan for THIS PIECE OF SHIT?

What total idiots we all are to allow crap like this to live here AND PAY HIM? WTF?

This is the hard part to swallow during a celebration of our country. Politicians that rarely do the right thing.

Comment

Sad day for Canada .

Comment

I could not believe when I heard this. This is a sad day for Canada. I agree totally what has been posted before me. This country now rewarding terrorist. I want to sign a petition against this idiotic idea.

Comment

Sad day for sure and I am embarrassed for the country with a leader like we have. My only hope is that the family's he has hurt sue him for their loss and get every last dime he gets.
                            HE will just take that money and try to destroy what was once a nation to be proud of.

Comment

So were you all calling for Harper's head in 2007 when he apologized on behalf of the Canadian Government to Maher Arar and awarded him $11.5 million under very similar circumstances?

Personally I think both should have got compensated, neither of them anything like these sums but to make this a Justin Trudeau issue is just nonsense.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...